Thread: Immigrants Fired For Laying Out Of Work

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Immigrants Fired For Laying Out Of Work

“It Was Just One Day” – Employees Go Full Whine After Getting Fired For “Day Without An Immigrant” Strike

18 workers from Bradley Coatings in Tennessee are crying foul after being fired for skipping work as part of the nationwide anti-Trump ‘Day Without Immigrants.’

According to News Cannel 5, the employees told their supervisors they would be skipping work to join the strike. Shortly after, they received termination notices.

“We are the team leaders directly under the supervisors and they informed us last night that we could not go back to work and the boss said we were fired,” said one employee.

Addressing his former boss, that employee – who reportedly wishes to remain anonymous – had the following to say.

“He was unfair, after working for them for so many years, gave him our best. They could not understand that it was just one day. We were going to make up that day on a Sunday, but they didn’t understand that, and it was not the best way. They didn’t give us an opportunity and just told us we were fired.”

An attorney for Bradley Coatings issued the following statement, which claims the employees were warned about their actions.

Bradley Coatings, Incorporated (BCI) is a family-owned, Nashville-based business that provides commercial painting services to its clients on a very demanding schedule. Established in 1986, BCI has always celebrated diversity and supported the immigrant community.

This past Wednesday night, certain employees of BCI informed their leadership that they would not be at work the following day. Because of the time-sensitive nature of the jobs these employees were assigned to, all employees were told that they would need to show up for work or they would be terminated.

On Thursday, the majority of BCI’s employees fulfilled their obligations to our clients, but eighteen employees did not. Regretfully, and consistent with its prior communication to all its employees, BCI had no choice but to terminate these individuals.

Chris Cannon, a Department of Labor and Workforce Development spokesperson, said the company’s actions are consistent with Tennessee labor laws.

“Tennessee is an employment-at-will state which basically means an employer can end your employment at any time without reason or cause,” he said to News Channel 5.

Elsewhere in the nation, workers participating in the strike were also fired from JVS Masonry in Denver, Colorado.

Owner Jim Serowski told KDVR, “I have no view on immigration laws or anything like that. All I know is I have a business to run.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

And some more:

12 from I Don't Care Bar & Grill in OK

http://ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-r...out-immigrants

21 Encore Boat Builders in South Carolina

http://www.khou.com/news/nation-now/...ants/409550478
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Fair enough! They were warned , and still followed through. Looks like they got what they had coming to them

There were a lot of quite job sites Thursday.
    Funny thing I heard was that "they" claimed they would work Fri & Sat to make it up. I also heard Bossmen say " no the hell you will not. " 40 hour check only for you this week.

I know some got a few extra days to protest. If you were not working Thirsday, then you got to come back on Monday. With Wednesday's rain, there will be some guys a few dollars thin in their pockets this week.

I fired 5. They TOLD me that none of them were going to be coming in Thursday. I told them that was fine but it was stupid on their part. They all laughed and thought I was joking. They all got their last paycheck on Friday. New guys to train this week should be a joy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Love it. Running to the streets EVERYTIME you don't get your way is like taking your ball and going home. And after a while ineffective bc no one notices. Protest on your own time.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Excellent, if you don't show up you have no job, simple rule. Don't cry when fired.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    I fired 5. They TOLD me that none of them were going to be coming in Thursday. I told them that was fine but it was stupid on their part. They all laughed and thought I was joking. They all got their last paycheck on Friday. New guys to train this week should be a joy!

Good for you!
    Good termination!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Unfortunately, the narrative that exists is misleading IMO. I don't believe the national issue is legal immigration in general, it's about illegal immigration but the media seems to be too lazy to differentiate between the two. As long as the two separate issues ( legal immigration and illegal immigration) are allowed to be blended together as part of the dialogue there will be no solution, just further confusion.
    Regards to employees leaving their jobs to join a misguided nationwide protest, fire their ass on the spot. Good call by these companies.

If you have a job your employer obviously doesn't care that you're an immigrant. Lots of stupid people in this world.

While I agree, all these companies better hope that they fired bubba for laying out Monday after the Superbowl because he was hungover, and Shaniqua for no call no show on a random Tuesday.

Attorneys will be looking for inconsistent application of policies and some of these employers WILL get sued. THAT will be the next headline.

We had a few employees lay out as well. They were treated just like every other employee that lays out. I only know of one employee that was fired; she was fired because it was her last write up. For some it was their first, for others it was their second. We did not make a big deal out of it because THEY WANTED US TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I'm having trouble understanding these protests. These folks are legal immigrants, are they not? Why would they want someone to come into America, illegally, and compete with them for jobs that they worked hard for/followed the rules to obtain.

If I were in their shoes, I would be the first one campaigning to stop illegal immigration.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding these protests. These folks are legal immigrants, are they not? Why would they want someone to come into America, illegally, and compete with them for jobs that they worked hard for/followed the rules to obtain.

If I were in their shoes, I would be the first one campaigning to stop illegal immigration.
    It's easy to understand their train of thought. All you have to do is remove reason and logic from the equation, and poof, their stance is on firm ground.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

because a lot of the illegal immigrants are family members of legal immigrants.

remember the term "anchor baby?" The kid is legal but mom and dad and auntie and brother and cousin and on and on are not.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post

No from what I understand most were illegal immigrants that are protesting in order to prove to Donald Trump that without them every industry and facet of our consumer driven lives will take a hit.

The problem is a bunch of illegals have no leg to stand on. They should have kept their heads down, mouths shut, and worked.

I am in the landscape industry and it is tough to find white guys that want to work 65 hours a week In the heat and cold. It will be a ton of weeding through worthless individuals to find a select few that can hang with what we do on a daily basis.

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

kick them out and build a wall= win win baby- no more illegals and their anchor babies sucking the welfare tit