Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: doe day with tags

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    How many you kill last season?
    The correct answer is one less than me! Bwahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    The correct answer is one less than me! Bwahahaha!
    If you calculate the amount of time spent hunting and your kills my ratio blows you out the water

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Ruth bow hunts, next season we will have Archery tags to set bow hunters apart from the commoners.
    Yeah that Ruth guy sure is cool......

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    If you calculate the amount of time spent hunting and your kills my ratio blows you out the water
    I wouldn't go by deer killed Hans Solo. If I killed one every time I went we would have a problem. Plus you have to factor in the ones I let the kids I carried shoot. But whatever, only 17 next year.........
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 02-20-2017 at 06:40 PM.

I wouldn't go by deer killed Hans Solo. If I killed one every time I went we would have a problem. Plus you have to factor in the ones I let the kids I carried shoot. But whatever, only 17 next year.........
    My season is going to start within a month or so. When the planter hits the dirt, the deer will follow. You going to help the cause this year.

Justify ever how you want to Edday

Same thing has been in place in the upstate and on Govt for a long while..

Look at all the 170" deer they are killing...

And how did Berkeley County only get 1 buck per 200 acres?

BigTimber, since this is the Outdoor Legislation forum, I can't tell you what I think you are.. But I'm sure you remember from the other 201 threads on this topic..

I'm still waiting on a comprehensive list of the successful things DNR has done....

I'll start..

1. Waterfowl Draw hunts
    2. Public Dove fields
    3. Youth Hunts
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Yeah that Ruth guy sure is cool......
    Don't leave out Sen. Campasen and Rep Ott. Find work those gentlemen done.

Don't leave out Sen. Campasen and Rep Ott. Find work those gentlemen done.
    Oh I won't. They made chicken salad out of chicken shit thank God

Made? Things are just getting started. Soon those poor hounds won't have to run in August anymore and few tags will be printed. Democrats Land and McGill will be missed much more by a small minority. Hang on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ugh y'all gave me headache. Can we have a loophole in the law that leaves me out of it, I'm only going to shoot mature deer and I promise to leave the rest of you alone.

Made? Things are just getting started. Soon those poor hounds won't have to run in August anymore and few tags will be printed. Democrats Land and McGill will be missed much more by a small minority. Hang on.

The hounds aren't going anywhere and the system we have in place now won't change. Deal with it. The two groups met in the middle and this is what they came up with. Accept it and move on

Lol. Yeah it is finished, really.

this is still a bunch of bs forced upon us by inhabitants of the Columbia swamp. There is no way to treat abbeville county and Orangeburg county the same if you are going to try to control harvest. With this set of rules they will screw up both ends of the state.
    Last edited by Southernduck; 02-20-2017 at 09:21 PM. Reason: My mouth was offending DT's domain
    cut\'em

Ruth bow hunts, next season we will have Archery tags to set bow hunters apart from the commoners.
    No......you won't!

As much as we agree on much of this I refuse to allow this non sense of primitive weapons to have a special season. Just extend the entire season not give a permission slip to those who are into trying to live like it is 2 centuries ago.

I have no issue with anyone doing it, but I refuse to put it (Bows) on a pedestal and or a gun that loads from the end it craps out of ontop of a perfectly good modern lead slinga.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

All comes down to a way to make more money in my opinion. And is slightly bothersome to have to always have tags on you ... and i don't see too many people that have been doing it their whole life pass up a buck of a lifetime because they forgot a tag... I have got to my club many times before and left the doe tags at the house. But on the other hand (and not against ALL Florida hunters), it taxes the hell out of them to the point that a lot of them are not joining clubs this year in SC which I am happy about (except it hurting local, smaller processors) due to most the Florida hunters including at a club I hunted had the mentality of "i drove all the way from Florida so I am killing whatever". A 40 pound button buck and a 6 inch spread 5 point is not necessary. And on top, renegades are still going to renegade. As stated above all comes down to $$$ in my opinion
    Last edited by Skybuster505; 02-20-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    No......you won't!

As much as we agree on much of this I refuse to allow this non sense of primitive weapons to have a special season. Just extend the entire season not give a permission slip to those who are into trying to live like it is 2 centuries ago.

I have no issue with anyone doing it, but I refuse to put it (Bows) on a pedestal and or a gun that loads from the end it craps out of ontop of a perfectly good modern lead slinga.
    Are you the deer dictator of SC? From reading your posts, it seems you single handily made all the decisions concerning this crock of crap legislation and hold the pen to all forthcoming legislation.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Are you the deer dictator of SC? From reading your posts, it seems you single handily made all the decisions concerning this crock of crap legislation and hold the pen to all forthcoming legislation.
    he is rabid
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    No......you won't!

That was a joke.