Thread: Norma McCorvey Dies At 69

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Norma McCorvey Dies At 69

'I've Never Had an Abortion': The Story You Won't See About the Woman Behind 'Roe v. Wade'

http://ijr.com/2017/02/805730-ive-ne...nd-roe-v-wade/

'Jane Roe' of Roe v. Wade Dies at 69–But Here's the Surprising Change of Heart You Didn't Know About

http://ijr.com/2017/02/805667-jane-r...nt-know-about/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I actually got to hear her speak at Winthrop and she was used by people pushing an agenda. She was young and in trouble and thought they were there to help her. They couldn't have cared less she was just used and thrown away.

Quote Originally Posted by labpal View Post
    I actually got to hear her speak at Winthrop and she was used by people pushing an agenda. She was young and in trouble and thought they were there to help her. They couldn't have cared less she was just used and thrown away.
    And this is normally the case with people with agendas. They don't give a Tinker's Damn about anyone but themselves.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'