Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tv show---Hunted

Default Tv show---Hunted

Anyone been watching this tv show on CBS?. Watching it today on demand and some of these couples don't think.

Overview---you have a one hour head start and the goal is to avoid capture for 28 days.
    Reward is $250k
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Haven't watched it, but a guy who I played baseball with was on there. He's 4 years younger than me, didn't know him too well.

There was a couple from mount pleasant trying to get to Atlanta.
    They bought bus tickets in Augusta to get to Atlanta. They didn't make it two minutes from the bus station in Atlanta when they got off the bus.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Those people are dumb. I know it would be hard but damn I feel like I would have done things better than them. Hit a river and stay off the grid. You can go anywhere or do anything in civilization now days.

its decent. over dramatized. reminded me of that thread jab posted awhile back

the muslims are doing the best

Haven't seen much of it but there is a 6' model on there that was a former Ms SC. Pretty sporty.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chri...w=1024&bih=672

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post
    Haven't seen much of it but there is a 6' model on there that was a former Ms SC. Pretty sporty.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chri...w=1024&bih=672
    why yes she is

She is definitely good looking but she and her bf lasted 1 day.

Never seen it. What kind of weapons do they allow you?

Default Tv show---Hunted

I have seen commercials for it and it seemed interesting. Do you just have to not be found, or do you have to get from a point A to a point B? If you dont have to get anywhere it seems like it would be fairly easy to fall off the grid. I imagine the rules of the game tip the odds in favor of the "hunters".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Islandguy85; 02-19-2017 at 11:59 AM.

You only have a one hour head start and all you have to do is not be found. There is a playing area that includes Georgia sc and parts of Alabama and Florida. You can not use your money. You get a ATM card with $500 but you can only get it in $100 increments. The only way to do this would be to not come in contact with anything electronic and stay off the grid and stay on the move. That's hard to do with out getting supplies at some point that's when they get you. I have been amazed at the tools they can use to catch you.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 02-19-2017 at 12:07 PM.

I didn't realize the USPS photographs every piece of mail.

me either. or that interstate cameras saves pictures of every car tag to a database

I did not realize that any vehicular made post 2010 has a real time Gps tracker in it.

I watched it the other night. My first thought was make it to a friend's house with a boat, drop the phones and have him dump the boat at Pack's and head back for the house with an empty trailer. Come back and get me in 28 days and beers are on me.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

If this was during duck season I think I could do it, any other time I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a 15 minute head start, but I don't want to have to keep a woman or camera crew alive also, I want 28 days of peace and quiet. I won't be 5 miles from the house when I emerge from the woods.

Exactly!! They don't want people like us, they want fru fry guys that can't find their ass with both hands. That shat would be way too easy.

i am 2 miles from the run of 4 holes.

I think i could do it.