Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horry County Firearms Proposal

Don't they have a variance of +/- 3 yards? So he could have been up to 902 feet away. Just sayin...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is just as stupid as the 300 yard rule for deer hunting in the rest of the state. If my neighbor hunts deer and is hunting a stand 300 yards away from my house, he is way more likely to be shooting towards my house than if he was sitting in a stand near my house on my property boundary.

The 300 yard is gone now so long as the stand is elevated at least 10'

If under 10' the 300' is still in effect. They changed it for 2016.

Some of the officers didn't even realize it.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The only border wall we need to push for in this state is along the Mason-Dixon. The Yankees have completely ruined their country and are hell bent on moving south and laying waste to ours again with laws, taxes and regulations.
    We need a law showing legal residence for X number of decades before a Yankee can hold public office.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    The only border wall we need to push for in this state is along the Mason-Dixon. The Yankees have completely ruined their country and are hell bent on moving south and laying waste to ours again with laws, taxes and regulations.
    We need a law showing legal residence for X number of decades before a Yankee can hold public office.
    x1000

I've never met as a whole a more entitled, holier than thou, whiny, stuck up bunch of people in my life as those that live in the shitty neighborhoods along Carolina Forest. Fuck them all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013