Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Margie there is still hope.......

As a side note for a man whom is secretly masquerading around under the internet name of Mergie aka Adam from the garden really looks good for his age. Actually that whole night time cream has really been working for him. No wrinkles lol!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    It went over board when the wife comment was made.
    X2

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Yup, but that's the way the hypocrite rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Hang on man. Best I can tell some of that was a tad over board. I was picking at Merg and this went way wrong
    I understand you want to diffuse the situation. And I appreciate that. But seems like both went at it, as has happened many times on scducks.

But in this case one of them was a mod and looks like he wanted to flex his mod muscles. I hope that isnt the case. And if it is, that Merge can admit he was in the wrong and shouldn't have hit the ban button just because he was butt hurt. Instead he should have got his ball peen hammer out and arranged a time to meet up.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It went over board when the wife comment was made.
    How could a person that doesn't exist be offended by a wife comment. Camo Paint said she was a girl. So either she doesn't exist or Camo Snob who has been banned forever by the site owner snuck back in here as a girl. So how can I be banned by saying something to someone who is already banned? Schrödinger's cat anyone.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I understand you want to diffuse the situation. And I appreciate that. But seems like both went at it, as has happened many times on scducks.

But in this case one of them was a mod and looks like he wanted to flex his mod muscles. I hope that isnt the case. And if it is, that Merge can admit he was in the wrong and shouldn't have hit the ban button just because he was butt hurt. Instead he should have got his ball peen hammer out and arranged a time to meet up.
    I've had plenty of opportunity to flex my mod muscle and I never have. I didn't ban him for anything he said, I banned him because he was already banned for life. Now that I've said that, I'm not going to reply to this anymore.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You say you're a badass nearly every day on here and we still don't talk shit about your wife

You banned him because he made you look foolish. Banning him made it exponentially worse.

Chicken-shit
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post

I want them to make me a mod I'd read havoc with Yellow Creek Bottom! LOL
    Best I can tell there is more going on than meets the eye.
    Either way I got muscle mans back, but I don't want to see this kind of fighting.

This isn't deer tags or eel grass were there is a healthy debate. This was uncalled for badgering on CP's part.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I've had plenty of opportunity to flex my mod muscle and I never have. I didn't ban him for anything he said, I banned him because he was already banned for life. Now that I've said that, I'm not going to reply to this anymore.
    He has admitted that it was camo snob. There are many others that were banned that seem to have been allowed back after the upgrade. And we are better for it because frankly it was getting old listening to the same old crap.

You spend more time on here than anyone else. I'm pretty sure if everyone else has figured it out already that the great Mergie has. At least within a week of the rest of us.

But yeah I'm sure you just happened to realize it suddenly for this particularl user during the heat of an argument.

I'd respect you more if you would at least be honest about it. Give it to us straight. Like ball peen hammer kind of honesty
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 02-14-2017 at 10:03 PM.

You banned him because he made you look foolish. Banning him made it exponentially worse.
    Oh bullshit. Did I ban you when you were following me around accusing me in every post about changing your avatar, which I didn't do. If I remember right it was your buddy tater that did it. Lets look at how many people Tater has banned in his short time as a mod here. 18 years and I've only banned 3 people. What people say about me on here doesn't bother me as much as y'all like to think.

Btw, you've been enjoying this site since 2003 and you have never spent a dime here to join. Are you really that fucking cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Banded View Post
    Chicken-shit
    No. If I were a chicken shit I wouldn't have told him to "bring it". A chickenshit would have downloaded a screen shot of him physically threatening me along, along with the email he used to join and his IP number. Then I would have taken it to the cops and got a restraining order and he would lose all of his guns. So no, I ain't a chickenshit. For someone with 39 posts you sure are quick to get involved.

You're a piece of shit blowhard and you can't take it that more and more people see it.

Pretty sure he told you to bring it. And you acted like a bitch and hit the ban button.

You are in the wrong here. Dig in if you insist but we all see it for what it is.

I'd take sw's advice. Fixed the wrong and put it behind us and delete this thread. Otherwise you will always be that guy.

Now you're just outright lying.
    I like my avatar. I wouldn't follow you around either way unless I wanted to see the personification of sadness or hear bullshit stories about how you milked a male grizzley just to brush your teeth in the wilderness of Mongolia.
    Yes I'm cheap.
    I've managed to donate to good causes when I can. I'm not gonna ask if you have because I'm better than you at minding my own fucking business.

I still got the BADASS FORD. Just saying. Not a supporting member anymore but, It can be had for the RIGHT PRICE. Craigslist by weeks end.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You're a piece of shit blowhard and you can't take it that more and more people see it.
    Wait who are you referring too?

Sportin' if I had 1000$ bills I would definitely sponsor you.

I didn't realize you were not a paying member.
    No offense but as much as you use this site you really should pony up 24$ This is cheap fun man.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Looks like a ton of subscribing members ended today. Myself included.

Perfect day to eat a big old shit sandwich Mergie.