Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Margie there is still hope.......

Default Margie there is still hope.......

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/this-82...-is-on-tinder/
    An 82-year-old singer-songwriter from New York City is looking for a good time.

D’yan Forest says that while many of her friends have given up on sex, she’ll never stop craving intimacy.

“It ain’t over ’til the fat lady’s dead,” Forest told The Post with a chuckle.

The performer, who identifies as bisexual, sings about checking out the boys and girls on Tinder and says her desire to date is greater than ever.

“My friends who sit home with their old husbands or whatever, and watch television, they don’t want sex anymore. And I think it’s because they’re bored to death!” Forest said.

With song lyrics like, “I like a schlong that’s hard, or a snatch that’s ginger,” Forest isn’t coy about making her wants known.

“The older men my age don’t really interest me. They don’t think a woman is equal,” Forest told The Post, adding that it’s younger men who excite her.

Forest feels as though she connects more with younger men and loves conversing with them but feels as though she’s too old to attract them.

‘I would love to have sex. I’m not giving up hope.’
    “It’s rough and I would love to have sex,” said Forest, adding, “I’m not giving up hope.”

Forest says she plans to go to meetups so that she can meet new people who share her interests.

She always puts on makeup and wears a distinctive hat so that she looks her best.

“I sometimes go out in the evenings, to a bar or a local place, where you sit around and talk,” she said.

Forest, who can sing in nine different languages, has traveled the world performing music, comedy and one-woman shows. She was married soon after graduating from Middlebury College, where she was the only Jewish student, and stayed with her husband for four years.

“I was a stupid virgin when I met him. If I had fooled around before marriage, I would have known not to marry him,” Forest told Lilith in March.

Now with years of experience under her belt, she’s hoping she can find a suitable partner who shares her zest for life.

“I’m just as vibrant emotionally, intellectually, sexually as I was in my 20s and 30s,” Forest said.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

She needs to buy a vibrator and shut up.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You should let her borrow yours since you were permanently on the rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I would vote for Hillary in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO PAINT View Post
    You should let her borrow yours since you were permanently on the rag.
    Can't. I gave it to your wife cause I felt sorry for her after she told me your little dick didn't do it for her.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oh it's okay for you to talk about a man's wife but any one else gets the ban. I'm gunna knock your injun teeth out when I see you you wrinkly old bastard
    Last edited by CAMO PAINT; 02-14-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Oh it's okay for you to talk about a man's wife but any one else gets the ban. I'm gunna knock you injun teeth out when I see you.
    I thought you were a girl who did hair. So that makes your wife a lesbian. Sorry I said she liked dicks. I can see where that would be an insult to her.

As for knocking my teeth out. The day I a little noisy cunt like you knock my teeth out is the day after I have been buried.

Btw I thought you were banned forever. I guess you didn't get the hint that no one wants to listen to your bullshit whining. Cunt!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-14-2017 at 07:36 PM.

I got you ray. Keep your eyes open, and the dentist on call... I wonder if medicare will cover your knocked out teeth ?

I got you ray. Keep your eyes open, and the dentist on call... I wonder if medicare will cover your knocked out teeth ?
    Bring it faggot! I've stepped over people badder than you to get to a fight.

Oh, and Bye bitch!

Good job, Mergie. I couldn't believe we were still having to deal with that pisant around here.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Mercy.

That poor feller needs help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That poor feller needs help.

Dude lost a child a couple years ago. I'm sure that's hell on anyone...I mean, I can't even imagine. But he's not been right since then.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Dude lost a child a couple years ago. I'm sure that's hell on anyone...I mean, I can't even imagine. But he's not been right since then.
    He was a long way from "right" before that happened.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Will Mergie be banned too?

Whoa.......

Fellows, please tone it down a few notches.

I was in the ER an burning time. I really thought this would be a good laugh not all this.

I'm sorry guys..

Someone delete this cluster mess.

I like a good roast but this is not that.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Will Mergie be banned too?
    This.

I mean camo is an asshole. But he's a real asshole and is consistent. Not the kind of bitch to hide behind mod powers.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    This.

I mean camo is an asshole. But he's a real asshole and is consistent. Not the kind of bitch to hide behind mod powers.
    Hang on man. Best I can tell some of that was a tad over board. I was picking at Merg and this went way wrong
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

It went over board when the wife comment was made.