Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flynn resigned

More people supposedly implicated.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    More people supposedly implicated.
    Says The NY Times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so tired of hearing "the spooks did the right thing." Whom ever is leaking needs to be charged with treason. I want to hear the entire thing and not the cheer picked parts we keep hearing about. My belief is the rest of it in context would exonerate the man.

He was wrong on the Pence deal, but Trump should have never given up Flynn the the libtards.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Funny thing is, not a damn one of em knows anything that was said. Time for Trumpster to throw a decoy.

We are living in dangerous times

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing "the spooks did the right thing." Whom ever is leaking needs to be charged with treason. I want to hear the entire thing and not the cheer picked parts we keep hearing about. My belief is the rest of it in context would exonerate the man.

He was wrong on the Pence deal, but Trump should have never given up Flynn the the libtards.
    You are right. They hung him out to dry, and the Democrats in congress are making him out to be a traitor. It sounds like they want to put charges on the guy, and ruin him just to get political points against Trump. It makes me sick because this guy put his ass on the line for this country and his son was killed in Iraq. Chuck Schumer and most of these Democrats stayed behind when it was there time to fight. I don't think he did any thing wrong. He knew the calls were recorded, so I think it was probably an oversight on his part

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    You are right. They hung him out to dry, and the Democrats in congress are making him out to be a traitor. It sounds like they want to put charges on the guy, and ruin him just to get political points against Trump. It makes me sick because this guy put his ass on the line for this country and his son was killed in Iraq. Chuck Schumer and most of these Democrats stayed behind when it was there time to fight. I don't think he did any thing wrong. He knew the calls were recorded, so I think it was probably an oversight on his part
    Kelly had a son killed in Afghan. Not Flynn.

I agree with the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I smell a fat ass swamp rat.
    I beg you pardon
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I beg you pardon
    Hahaha
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie