Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bush hookin on wateree question

Going to try a few different things before actually setting on a limb. Only thing I'm concerned with at the moment is that where the two arms interlock, I didn't make them long enough to where if a cat fought hard enough and flexed the wire, it would stay connected and not pop off.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    Going to try a few different things before actually setting on a limb. Only thing I'm concerned with at the moment is that where the two arms interlock, I didn't make them long enough to where if a cat fought hard enough and flexed the wire, it would stay connected and not pop off.
    What's the state catfish weight record? I got me a proto type and going to hang some weight on it and see if it will hold

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    If I were you I would go ahead and scrap that whole project. It's gonna work like a charm right up to the point you hook a big fish and he hurts your feelings. Just get some dowels or PVC and wrap your lines. It really is that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

BigBrother has bush hooks down to a science ... But he's all secretive about his methods, so I won't share.