Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet Insurance

I really wanted to cut your dog open and stitch my initials on his guts. She took that from me.

I know, and I guess it's only fair she be punished, but fire her? I mean, I woulda spanked her to save her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You screwed the pooch, literally. Dude.....my guy is a.) better than your guy, b.) less expensive than your guy and c.) needs a new a shotgun so......WTF did you take your mutt to your guy for?

If you don't believe me then go wrench her right rear and take her to my guy and see for yourself.
    Fine time to tell me now......
    All BS set aside I had a thread on here to see if anyone had ever had that surgery done and Glenn recommended that surgery. I'm thinking he put on one of those "glasses and mustache" disguises and came down here to perform the surgery. He could've bought 3 nice shotguns. At any rate, it was a success and i"d do it again faster than a cat can lick it's ass. I just buried that lab 3 weeks ago at 13.5 years old and she was worth every penny.

Well shit, now I feel for ya losing her.

Well shit, now I feel for ya losing her.
    It was time man. She'd not been doing good for 8-10 months. Had a tumor in her abdomen and on X-rays, her spine looked like one solid bone from all the arthritis. Vet said she couldn't believe she could still walk due to the pain, but never one time had her so much as whimper even with a 6 year old and 3 yr old that loved to hassle her. She was an alpha and never showed weakness. She finally fell one morning and couldnt get up. I was home with the flu and fed and watered her by hand for 2 days and all she could do was lift her head. Finally had to make the decision which my wife helped with. She had a good 13.5 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I really wanted to cut your dog open and stitch my initials on his guts. She took that from me.
    does insurance cover that?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sorry bout your pup kyle

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    does insurance cover that?
    I never charge for autographs.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Meaner since she made the call that Bubba didn't need surgery....

You think it's a coincidence tater?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Meaner since she made the call that Bubba didn't need surgery....
    Deductive reasoning would tell you she's still around.

You know I don't work hard enough to be a solo practitioner but more than enough to be a dentist. Like two dentist worth.

You make a strong argument.