Thread: The March of Dimes...

Default The March of Dimes...

As many of you know my wife gave birth to triplets last spring. Our babies were born at 27 weeks, 12 weeks early, and spent their first 60 days in the NICU. We are very fortunate that all our our children are fat, happy and healthy with no residual problems associated with their premature birth. This is the result of two things. God's grace and The March of Dimes. When we took our last baby home I looked everyone of those wonderful people in the eye and told them if there was ever anything I could do to help or anything they needed all they had to do was ask.

Two weeks ago Cayce and I found out we were selected to be the ambassador family for The March of Dimes Signature Chef's Auction here in Spartanburg. We were and continue to be honored to be selected. Our job is pretty simple. Tell our story so people can see the wonderful work the MOD has done and continues to do and help them raise money so every premie has a warriors chance to make a positive impact on this world.

If any of you are interested in attending the event or interested in donating an auction item feel free to contact me and I'll get you the information you need.

For those of you that wish to donate I have attached a link to our fundraising page. $1, 5 or 500. Whatever you are able and willing to give is appreciated.

https://www.crowdrise.com/spartanburgsca2017
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-06-2017 at 03:16 PM.

incredibly interested.... thanks.

lol
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 02-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We don't take slobber money anyway.

Move along, gum gardener.

I'll send some cash
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Wife and I did the same thing in 2012.... Cool experience.

MOD "Good org": Check
    Helping the triplets: Check
    Bringing more Adcock's into the world: Uncheck
    Having to listen to tear jerking sentimental internet drama: Uncheck
    Taking Glenn off the dove field by having more kids: Check
    Raising veterinarian rates to pay for 3 crumbsnatchers: Uncheck
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

Who let you in here?

Great organization! Grandson was ambassador for Spartanburg 2013, not as fortunate as your children. But there has been a lot of progress made in the care of preemies . Anyway if you come to the walk this year stop but we will be at Team Huckababy's tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    Great organization! Grandson was ambassador for Spartanburg 2013, not as fortunate as your children. But there has been a lot of progress made in the care of preemies . Anyway if you come to the walk this year stop but we will be at Team Huckababy's tent.
    We will be there and will be sure to stop by.