Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Once you go Benelli......

Had a Jam-a-nelli SBE. Sold it several years ago and bought a Beretta Extrema II. I love it and, IMO, there's no comparing the two. I grew up on the 1100's and am partial to gas operated guns vs the inertia system. I could not ask for more when it comes to this shotgun. Best I've ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Is the SBE 2 better than the SBE 1? What ye say duckers?
    Low country redneck who moved north

I never thought so, had a 1 years back. Long story, but it was a gift. Then it was stolen. I liked the slimness of it, that was it. The first 2 I held had that comfort tech, I couldn't get past the ugliness. I didn't buy it or another one. I feel like I've typed that on one of these threads...They're just so damn blended together. Buy a 391 or don't. It doesn't bother me either way.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 02-05-2017 at 05:33 PM.

With trucks its Ford or Chevy! Shotguns its 6 different guns, SBE, A400, SX3, 1187, Goldhunter, Extrema. Gotta have auto so the lonely 870 is out. My Remington 1187 broke, several times, my Goldhunter likes to be clean or it starts jamming, im about tired of it, and a friend has a SBE2 NIB fo sale and ive never shot one!
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    With trucks its Ford or Chevy! Shotguns its 6 different guns, SBE, A400, SX3, 1187, Goldhunter, Extrema. Gotta have auto so the lonely 870 is out. My Remington 1187 broke, several times, my Goldhunter likes to be clean or it starts jamming, im about tired of it, and a friend has a SBE2 NIB fo sale and ive never shot one!
    What?! I stopped reading after you compared an A400 against an extrema.

But claiming that they're 6 Ford and Chevys, I'll also remind you that there are hyndais and other Asian models. I'll leave the mapping up to you.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 02-05-2017 at 06:30 PM.

I had an old gold hunter once, old DU gun of the year, stolen along with the sbe1. I didn't mind shooting it so much, but I never knew when it would shoot.

I love my m2, but bought a cheap black Friday special grisan mc312, and it's very similar to the m2. Hasn't failed me yet.

I shoot a benelli. Only because I can float a shell. Bo. I also smashed a penguins foot with a nova once. Hope this helps.

For a 12 ga, the browning silver 3.5" with an aftermarket pad.

For a 20, Benelli M1 S.90

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by camotoon60 View Post
    I got a beretta a300 outlander this year and love it so far. For money I dont think it can be beat
    Great gun for the $ but be careful carrying the gun across your LEFT shoulder while hunting. Just like the 391, the safety button is not well protected by the radius of the trigger guard and your shoulder can knock it off. I am considering selling mine because of this. If you keep yours, just be aware of this issue. Oddly enough, the Xtrema 2 does not have this issue......neither does the Benelli M1 or M2, the SX3, 1100, 11-87, or 870. Unfortunately the Maxus safety can get knocked off too, but it is not very susceptible.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.