Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trespassers

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Shit yea! I made someone's ignore list. Shocking that it took me this long. 6 posts and he is already blocking people. Thin skin won't cut it around here
    You need to up your game , 6 posts ain't going to cut it.

The rules say you are not eligible to consecutively win "jackass of the year" award. Griffin won in 2015. Since it is 2017 he is eligible. Carry on.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    Just because you spend all your spare time doing that doesn't means anybody else has any interest in doing that. But you just went on my ignore list so don't even bother responding. By now everybody else has already probably blocked you out too..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Shit yea! I made someone's ignore list. Shocking that it took me this long. 6 posts and he is already blocking people. Thin skin won't cut it around here
    I say we all start quoting Griffin. That way, rivoak still has to see his post.

You might start by going back to sucking your boyfriends dick
    Lulz
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The rules say you are not eligible to consecutively win "jackass of the year" award. Griffin won in 2015. Since it is 2017 he is eligible. Carry on.
    You say like I may not win. 2017 is my year
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Strong as cat piss right there

You say like I may not win. 2017 is my year
    I agree. Good work Griff

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    There is a wanton-waste law for migratory birds. You have to make an attempt to retrieve a downed bird. If it falls on private property you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. In other words, you gonna get a ticket either way.
    Wanton waste is about conduct in the field......To prevent you from shooting over the limit and not retrieving them.

Wading or driving the boat up to the private land dike would be an attempt.

Also, if you were short on your limit, including the unretrieved birds,.....It would be very hard to lose a wanton waste case....With a decent attorney.

Once you get the birds to your residence, you can throw them on the trash.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"Aint illegal till you get caught boy"
    Last edited by kayakkillshots; 01-30-2017 at 09:26 AM.
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Once you get the birds to your residence, you can throw them on the trash.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I always thought the same thing, but within the last week I've seen two state fish and game departments post up pictures on Facebook where people dumped whole ducks. They were asking for leads to catch the people that did the dumping. Oklahoma and Arkansas if i remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I always thought the same thing, but within the last week I've seen two state fish and game departments post up pictures on Facebook where people dumped whole ducks. They were asking for leads to catch the people that did the dumping. Oklahoma and Arkansas if i remember right.
    Yup. But thought they were thrown out in a road ditch?

If i can float into it and stay in the boat, good luck prosecuting. You homos with your impoundments think you own the whole waterway. You may own the bank but you dont own the water. When I float in their with my Pirogue and shoot "your" birds come do something about it. Ive had many a so called land owner try but nothing was ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    Yup. But thought they were thrown out in a road ditch?
    They might have been, can't remember.

It's not good whether they dumped them in the trash, or a ditch, but what's the difference in the eyes of the law? Not arguing, I'm just curious ...

Quote Originally Posted by OneLeggedMan View Post
    If i can float into it and stay in the boat, good luck prosecuting. You homos with your impoundments think you own the whole waterway. You may own the bank but you dont own the water. When I float in their with my Pirogue and shoot "your" birds come do something about it. Ive had many a so called land owner try but nothing was ever done.
    63816132.jpg
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by Colin4 View Post
    Chances are they're on this site. Two guys hunting private property in an aluminum Jon boat. Got yelled at by the old guy and lucky the game warden didn't get them. Probably should get some running lights too. Just because you can get to it during a flood doesn't make it legal.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    you mean some "old guy" came out to yell at them and they didn't stick around to hear what he had to say? From one land owner to another here's a little advice my MIL likes to say, "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".

It ain't my land, just tired of getting checked and asked if I'm the one trespassing.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    They might have been, can't remember.

It's not good whether they dumped them in the trash, or a ditch, but what's the difference in the eyes of the law? Not arguing, I'm just curious ...
    Oh I agree. The motel we stayed at last week, several of the guys there were chunking their birds in the dumpster as they were getting back in.

shoooot if I can get a kayak or canoe in your impoundment I will do it....I have been told by multiple game wardens if you can get to the spot by boat you can hunt it. Just saying...
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    shoooot if I can get a kayak or canoe in your impoundment I will do it....I have been told by multiple game wardens if you can get to the spot by boat you can hunt it. Just saying...

Act like you've made one correct decision in your life.

Float yalls little boats onto some kings grant land and let me know how that works out for you
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.