Thread: Legal Towing?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Legal Towing?

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

not legal in all states....as long as it's not his first excursion, i don't see a problem

They pulled us on 77 years ago for having a duck boat hooked to the receiver on the back of a fifth wheel camper. Had to wait on someone to bring us another truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Some fellas I used to rock crawl with from Alabama would pull a trailer with a Jeep behind a 5th wheel behind a F250. They said it was legal and had no issues in GA,TN or KY. Better know where your going cause there's no backing up.
    Last edited by We Jeep Inn; 01-27-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    They pulled us on 77 years ago for having a duck boat hooked to the receiver on the back of a fifth wheel camper. Had to wait on someone to bring us another truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure if its legal in SC but I see this a good bit in other states.

Mostly with bassboats behind 5th wheels.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I've seen it at campgrounds. My uncle got pulled over for tandem trailers once. He'd been doing it for work for a while. Asked to see the law that said he couldn't and they never could find it. But that was years ago so they might have one now.

He also swore he could back two just fine.