Thread: Fsu is reloading ...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default Fsu is reloading ...

Heard they offered another high ranked DB and he immediately committed. Don't know much about him. Sounded like a Muslim last name. Anyone got any info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Nasirildeen(sp?) just flipped his commitment from the Cocks to FSU. 4* DB that was probably their best recruit. Muschamp showing off those recruiting skills he promised.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hasam? Oh. That must be him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Heard they offered another high ranked DB and he immediately committed. Don't know much about him. Sounded like a Muslim last name. Anyone got any info?
    He didn't immediately committ. They had been offered him.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

You are absolutely obsessed with anything USC/SEC.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Sounds like Smart may flip another DB Jamyst Williams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

When Xavier Thomas commits to Clemson, the dumpsters in Columbia may spontaneously combust...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Sounds like Smart may flip another DB Jamyst Williams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    If he wants to play immediately then he'll stay committed to USC, if he wants to wait his turn then he'll flip.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    When Xavier Thomas commits to Clemson, the dumpsters in Columbia may spontaneously combust...
    Don't think that's going to happen. That kid was born a coot, raised a coot, and obviously wants to be a coot. Looking for any excuse he can to justify a commitment to USC>
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Still a lot of smoke coming from WillyBrice. The fire still has embers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Watched the Williams kid a lot. He will be be abused as a cb at the college level. Slot WR at best

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    He didn't immediately committ. They had been offered him.
    "Grammared"

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Don't think that's going to happen. That kid was born a coot, raised a coot, and obviously wants to be a coot. Looking for any excuse he can to justify a commitment to USC>
    He may want to play for a team that wins.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    If he wants to play immediately then he'll stay committed to USC, if he wants to wait his turn then he'll flip.
    If he's really good he'd see the field for Clemson especially as an DE, those often get rotated out a good bit. Clemson started 3 freshmen and 7 sophomores against Bama and several other underclassmen played during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    If he's really good he'd see the field for Clemson especially as an DE, those often get rotated out a good bit. Clemson started 3 freshmen and 7 sophomores against Bama and several other underclassmen played during the game.
    He's a DB, the Williams kid. Hell who knows, if he commits to UGA then he could see he field as a Freshman. Never know. But I see the Lecounte kid starting one of the corner positions and Malcolm Parrish starting because he has for 2.5ish years. Parrish is good, doesn't get enough credit imo. The safeties are both being filled with returning starters.

About the kid the OP was talking about; He impressed me in the Army All- American game. I think that's a big loss for USC. Big body who could start this year at SC.