Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Name "Cracker Barrel" is Racist

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The Name "Cracker Barrel" is Racist

I think these liberals are confused.

Liberals Now Attack Cracker Barrel Over Their Name, Want Them To Change It Due To Racism

Nowadays it seems like you can’t take a step forward without stepping on someone’s toes. And no matter what the issue is, it offends somebody. Now, in a long line of “offensive” ideas and products, the iconic brand, Cracker Barrel, has come under fire.

Since groups all over the country have started voicing their discontent over images and things like the Confederate Flag, one man, Ryan Koch, decided to log onto Change.org and voice his own concern regarding the Cracker Barrel name and logo.

And now Koch’s sarcastic petition is taking off…

As a joke, Ryan Koch started a petition to change the name Cracker Barrel because it is offensive to white people. He proposed that the name should be changed to “Caucasian Barrel” in order to be more politically correct.

Although Koch’s petition was meant to be a joke, a satire, thousands have jumped on the bandwagon to make the popular eatery’s name more politically correct. It seems like Koch’s joke has blown up in his face and now Cracker Barrel as you know it might face real consequences…

So far more than 16,000 people have the Kansas City, Missouri native’s campaign against the offensive name. While some realize it is a joke, the majority of people agree that Cracker Barrel is offensive and should be shut down until a better name, like Caucasian Barrel, is implemented.

The petition reads: “I say all of us European Americans start protesting C****er Barrel. It uses an offensive slur and it is deeply offensive and mocks our long and proud heritage.

“The name is offensive, their logo stereotypes European Americans as people who sit on chairs and lean against what appears to be a bourbon barrel, claiming we are all a bunch of alcoholics. Sure, they’ll SAY it’s a “cracker” barrel but everyone knows crackers don’t come in barrels, they come in bags and boxes!

“Change the name C****er Barrel to Caucasian Barrel. After all, white people should have something to be offended by, too!”

Most people did not get the joke. So Ryan Koch was forced to explain his intention in starting the satirical campaign poking fun at America’s obsession with political correctness…

“I started this satirical petition in lieu of constant media reports of various groups and organizations constantly wanting to change things throughout the country because they claim they are offended.

“The petition was meant to shed light on how ridiculous all of the political correctness currently going on in the country is, and how we should focus on real issues. [I made this] for satirical and comedic purposes to show how ridiculous political correctness is getting in America.”

Although it was meant to be a joke, many people signed it because they really were offended. And some even wrote things in the comments like “White Castle is next…”

“This eating establishment has a name that is racist against my skin color and ancestry. This injustice shall NOT stand,” Austin Howe of Dublin, Michigan wrote.

Do you agree? Does Cracker Barrel offend YOU?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I ate at a Cracker Barrel for the first time, like last year. I'm not ashamed to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Not soo much the crowd of people or the trinket feeling in that place, but the food.

I don't give a shit if they name it "fuck whitey" I'll still eat the fuck out of their Sunday chicken
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I don't give a shit if they name it "fuck whitey" I'll still eat the fuck out of their Sunday chicken
    This.

Im not a huge fan of breakfast. They overcook thick bacon and the grits have no flavor. But the hash brown casserole and fried chicken is hard to beat.

Chief, I had some sort of white chocolate French toast with some berries and shit, damn.

I mean I cook a bunch of breakfast food.. I don't eat many people's grits, but I do like floppy bacon. I can forgive them.

I'm in favor of changing the name to Honkey Bucket
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

You get like 3 plate fulls for $8

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    This. Their Sunday chicken is awesome.

Legit breakfast here.

I really like the ribeye steak there, cooked medium rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Damn, HS. You sure know how to make a man hungry. Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

The reason there are so many disparaging names for black folks is because they react to them. Insults are given their strength by the recipient. There's not really a name that us whiteys let under our skin. We embrace insulting names. Rednecks, Honkies, Crackers, Deplorables...who gives a shit?

Hash brown casserole is legit. Damn good chain if you ask me. They make their big money on the trinkets too.

Uncle Hershels bo.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The reason there are so many disparaging names for black folks is because they react to them. Insults are given their strength by the recipient. There's not really a name that us whiteys let under our skin. We embrace insulting names. Rednecks, Honkies, Crackers, Deplorables...who gives a shit?
    And all this time I was getting upset for no reason at all.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

If you don't like Cracker Barrel you probably funnel money to ISIS.

Country boys breakfast is my go to. Usually feel like crap for the rest of the day because I eat it all.

Hash brown casserole is good, the chicken livers not so much...hammered out and fried hard.