Thread: Sean Spicer Gives Media An Ass Chewing

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Sean Spicer Gives Media An Ass Chewing

Git'sum!!!

White House Statement White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer made a statement to reporters in the briefing room criticizing the media’s coverage of the previous day’s inauguration and estimates of the size of the crowds on the Mall. “This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration,” he said. He also commented on President Trump’s speech at the Central Intelligence Agency earlier that day. Mr. Spicer did not take any questions.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?422431...e-inauguration
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Donald needs to get a grip on his ego. Obama's crowd was bigger. Taxpayers got to work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the bigger issue was him correcting the record about the false story on the MLK bust. The media bastards cannot get away with their lies.

Call them out at every turn. The time of silence is over.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smallwater View Post
    I think the bigger issue was him correcting the record about the false story on the MLK bust. The media bastards cannot get away with their lies.
    Yep

I don't have a problem with calling them out but Spicer looked like he was in over his head. It reminded me of a kid trying to give his first speech in front of the class.

Watching how pissed they were at the end was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    I don't have a problem with calling them out but Spicer looked like he was in over his head. It reminded me of a kid trying to give his first speech in front of the class.
    Well...that was in fact his first go at a press briefing and he came out trying to be a hard ass. Over his head...nah, but he was nervous. It'll get better.

It will be one hell of a ride.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Well...that was in fact his first go at a press briefing and he came out trying to be a hard ass. Over his head...nah, but he was nervous. It'll get better.
    I hope so. It was hard to watch and I agree with him lol.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by smallwater View Post
    Yep, you have to be wise in how you craft a response. The MLK bust thing was a legit zinger, but the effect was lost by all the emphasis on the crowd size. There is plenty of low hanging fruit to illustrate the hypocrisy of the left. Why blow a good opportunity by focusing on an issue that actually neutralizes your advantage and makes you look whiny?
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.