Thread: It is so good to see class again.

Default It is so good to see class again.

"The British Bulldog" you know one of the leaders of the forces that actually beat the guy whom the media keeps comparing Trump too, deserves a place in the white house!

Some of the absolute crimes against history alone should be reason to prosecute O. What is the difference in Isis blowing up Budist statues an Greco/Roman sites and Obama stripping the south of Confederate memorials and the white house of great leaders portraits an busts from History.

The idea is the same remove them from history.

Thank God, some one just moth balled poor old Winston an he is now back!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...l-oval-office/
    Winston Churchill is back in the Oval Office.
    On his first day in office, President Trump brought back a bust of the legendary British prime minister to the West Wing, after President Obama had removed it. Mr. Obama replaced it with a bust of Martin Luther King Jr.
    Reporters who were summoned to the Oval Office Friday night to witness Mr. Trump signing an executive order noticed the Churchill bust had been returned to the Oval Office.
    British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson had speculated that Mr. Obama removed Churchill’s bust in part because he is “part-Kenyan,” and was motivated by anti-colonial feelings. Mr. Obama refuted that, saying he had moved the bust to a place of prominence in his private office in the White House residence.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I saw that Trump had moved the bust of Churchill back in it's rightful place. I love it!!

Trump is getting it done down to every detail. The boys hasn't been President 24 hours and he's already done a ton of good for Americans. He's a workaholic and it's going to be hard to keep up with all the good stuff he's doing day in and day out.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-21-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Anyone else notice how the office ages the POTUS? My prediction: Trump will not suffer the same fate because he is already used to the schedule and stress.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

8 years ages anyone.

Except ghost rider. When your head is a flaming skull age means nothing.

Compare anyone else in the same timeframe. It's not the same.

The office is stressful (unless you are JFK or WJC and you have your own brand of "stress relief") and takes its toll. I'm betting Trump is more accoustomed to that lifestyle.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

Except ghost rider. When your head is a flaming skull age means nothing.
    Hahah