Thread: H Cooper Black Field Trial

Default H Cooper Black Field Trial

Anybody going to the Field trial tomorrow? Thinking about riding up to check it out. Wondering if it's a spectator friendly thing?
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Default H Cooper Black Field Trial

I wont be there but yeah it is spectator friendly. Depends on what you want to watch, and I am not even sure what is running but you would enjoy the master/ senior/finished whatever the upper level test is. You can appreciate what the finished dogs are doing especially if you go watch the junior level in between/after. I am hopefully going to create my own "hunt test" in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Islandguy85; 01-20-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Just wanting to see what it's all about. There's a potential in the distant future that I may be getting into the bird dog field trial world.
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I am about to be right there with ya.. With the weather patterns being what they are I have been hitting the woods on a regular basis this time of year.
    Genesis 9;2