Thread: Chris Matthews: Trump Speech Was ‘Hitlerian’

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Chris Matthews: Trump Speech Was ‘Hitlerian’

What an idiot!

Chris Matthews: Trump Speech Was ‘Hitlerian’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...source=copyurl

MSNBC host Chris Matthews described President Donald Trump’s strikingly populist and nationalist inaugural address as being reminiscent of Hitler’s rhetoric. “He said today ‘America first,’” Matthews said as President Obama departed D.C. by helicopter on screen. “It was not just the racial—I shouldn't say racial, I should say Hitlerian—background to it. The message I keep thinking is: What does [U.K. prime minister] Theresa May think of this when she picks up the paper and says, ‘Oh my God, what did he just say? He said America first. What happened to the special relationship?’ What if you’re Putin? You’re probably pounding the table, saying, ‘That’s what I’ve been saying! Russia first!’”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Chris Matthews either sniffed to much glue as a kid, or not quite enough. Can't really make my mind up about that. A little less, and he might be sensible; a little more, and we might not have to tolerate him. I'm leaning towards not quite enough.

He's a clown.

Democrat: Put America last. But put me first...or I will riot.

Or if I'm white, I will cry and stand there with my iPhone filming the minorities around me doing actual rioting.

America 1st damnit

He is the one who got tingles up his leg when Obama was elected

So what is wrong with America first? Makes perfect sense to me.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

I find these constant "Hitlereian" comparisons very insulting. Not for Trump's sake but for the 6 million Jews that were murdered by Hitler.
    Libtards gonna Libtard.