Thread: Tucker Carlson= Savage

Default Tucker Carlson= Savage

Anyone see this last night?

Last edited by ReelHard; 01-18-2017 at 11:40 AM.

That damned Peyton Manning..............bwahahahahahaah

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I did. I like Tucker. I think he gets in a fight with someone every night. He exposed that fool last night. At least the guy was in good spirits about it and went along with Tucker after he had been exposed.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

He took Megyn Kelly's time slot and he is blowing her ratings out of the water.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I watch him a lot. He will have trouble getting guests down the road, imho.

That was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    I did. I like Tucker. I think he gets in a fight with someone every night. He exposed that fool last night. At least the guy was in good spirits about it and went along with Tucker after he had been exposed.
    I agree, Tucker's my favorite person on the FNC. But that dude wasn't in good spirits; he was trying to play it cool while gettin' owned on live TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I agree, Tucker's my favorite person on the FNC. But that dude wasn't in good spirits; he was trying to play it cool while gettin' owned on live TV.
    Oh come on. Yeah he was trying to play it cool but you could tell it was all fun and games with him. Peyton Manning??? That guy was struggling to keep a straight face.
    Last edited by reeltight; 01-19-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Oh come on. Yeah he was trying to play it cool but you could tell it was all fun and games with him. Peyton Manning??? That guy was struggling to keep a straight face.
    You may be right, my man. If nothing else, dude got almost ten minutes of primetime air. For free. Maybe he ain't as dumb as we think...

That dood, with TCs help, just showed how f'n stupid all of the media orgs are that actually reported his hoax as the truth. At the same time, it showed that the folks at Fox aren't dumb enough to fall for it. I was thinking that maybe TC set the whole thing up to make his point, but it would be too obvious.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    That dood, with TCs help, just showed how f'n stupid all of the media orgs are that actually reported his hoax as the truth. At the same time, it showed that the folks at Fox aren't dumb enough to fall for it. I was thinking that maybe TC set the whole thing up to make his point, but it would be too obvious.
    I'm thinking this is what was going on. Whoever the guy was he was trying to show the country how stupid most main stream media is and wanted to see if Fox would fall for it too. You could tell he wasn't sweating it, it was fun for him. He isn't a liberal because he never got upset or mad and never started attacking Tucker. A liberal caught like that will try his best to hide the truth and will counterattack. Had he been a liberal he would have storm off the camera when challenged that much about his name and organization. I knew what the guy was doing as soon as he said all the hate mail had changed their mind and now they were supporting Trump. That was a jab at all the liberals that tried to change the Republican electors votes with hate mail and threats. He dropped "Peyton Manning" on purpose and that's when Tucker caught on. And no liberal would have ended with "God Bless You".

And to add the Roswell Crash info was his icing on the cake. After that anyone who believed he was a real liberal is as dumb as...well a real liberal.

I'll give it to the kid, he gets kudos from me if he pulled all that off on his own. He's one smart and talented dude. That was an awesome feat to get a national audience just to trash liberals and the liberal media. He should go far in life. I'd drink a beer with him.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-19-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oh and this is Fisher Stevens a liberal actor and environazi:

https://twitter.com/fisherstevensbk
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-19-2017 at 08:07 PM.

That was priceless. I laughed my ass off at that

If he pulled all that off on his own he is a marketing genius. Any company out there should want him on their marketing staff.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I don't think the mainstream media is "fooled' by this guy; they know he's full of crap. However, he helps to push their agenda, so he ultimately benefits them in their anti-Trump crusade. That's their "vetting process".