Thread: SI Joint

Default SI Joint

Anybody else have problems with their SI Joint and how did you fix it? Popped mine out about a month and a half ago and the pain finally went away until yesterday. Do y'all do exercises to help this, chiropractor, or physical therapy?

Never heard of it in people.

If you were a dog I'd either put two screws in it or put you on 12 weeks of cage rest.

The sacroiliac joint which connects the sacrum and ilium bones of the pelvis. I'll rephrase the problem and say an anterior tilted pelvis. Does that help?

You're from Florence. I suspect it's a result of inbreeding
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Oh I know what it is. I've just never heard of a person having an SI luxation.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I'd contact your doc or a PT that deals in sports medicine.

Chiropractors are quacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're from Florence. I suspect it's a result of inbreeding
    Good to know your thoughts on people from Florence. Luckily, the case for inbreeding as a cause ain't possible since I'm not from Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Deeez View Post
    Good to know your thoughts on people from Florence. Luckily, the case for inbreeding as a cause ain't possible since I'm not from Florence.
    Hell thats even worse. Anyone who would choose to move there is clearly inbred
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

The SI joint is an often mis-diagnosed problem. Physical Therapy, SI belts, or fusion are your cures. A cute blonde at my PT clinic in Florence can help. 843-662-1234.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

If you have a anterior tilt could be from different reason need more info. When did the pain start was it from a all of a sudden or over time got worse? Need more info then just when pain started and when it went away could be from the same stress over and over at work to your golf swing causing and anterior tilt of you pelvis. Also did you go to the doctor to have that diagnosed? Different things could help depending on the cause! If you have a good friend that is a PT that would help they can give you exercise certain muscles to fix the problem but again depends on why the pelvis became tilted in the first place. Need to know the MOI. I see this in athletes a lot from muscle imbalances but normally due to useing one side of the body more so than the other like a baseball swing or serving in tennis.
    Last edited by darealdeal; 01-22-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965