Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Born

He probably said "duck", you just misheard him.

Congrats - wild mallards are the best.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Great Job and way to go BB. Good job raising that young man.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Proud brother, just plain proud.. F the blacks they always cause trauma, mount or eat. I usually opt eat! Fine job Lucas!
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Man if he hasn't grown. Won't be long now and he'll be ready for a beer.
    Two older gentlemen offered him (and me) a swig of their rock and rye at poleyard last weekend. This was the Saturday the cold front and tweeny temps came through. He looked like he thought about it for a minute, and said "nah, thank you you though".

I told him he's got plenty of time to grow up. Enjoy being a kid for as long as he can.

I took them up on their offer. It hit the spot.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Aaaahhh FUDGE!

Haha, my exact thoughts.

Outstanding morning Justin! Maybe next go round you will get a dog with less hair in his eyes which may help marking those downed birds...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Fine hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Fine shooting there. Good job raising him right Dad!! I hope the Cuss Word was used in the right text.

That's outstanding! And a well timed expletive is necessary and proper when a black duck escapes death! Fine work!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Great job, BB. It do make a man proud when they realize they passed on the outdoor passion to their son. Congrats on the feeling and congrats to Lil Brother on the limit.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."