Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Unbearable Entitlement of Dabo Swinney

I'm sorry, man, I was out of line. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side, none of these retards have a clue what we're talking about.

So lemme get this straight, Clem paid Danny $50K/yr to coach in 1981 then turned right around and paid him $1M/ur NOT to coach from '90-'92? That's just odd.

Y'all think the article itself is bad? Don't dare wade into the comments section.

That is the single most biased piece of journalism I have seen in a while. That said, y'all should read it for the sole reason to know just what sort of things we face in our culture today. Keep your friends close and you enemies closer fellas. It is important to know thine enemy well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    OP should have titled his post, " Hack job written by another liberal media shill suffering from white guilt"
    All that plantation bullshit and history on the founders of the schools is a diversion from the truth of today. College football at this level is the jumping board for many of these poor black athletes to become future millionaires.
    Nobody forces anybody to play football. The author of the article is comparing football players to slaves. What BS. This is a far left liberal slur of our state and Clemson.

I don't have a problem with the money Dabo is paid. I also don't have a problem with colleges paying players since the colleges are being paid BILLIONS for TV rights alone.

If the coach was paid by the same standards as a CEO raking in that kind of profits, he ought to be earring $30 million, the average player ought to be getting $200 - $300K, the quarterback $1 million and $150K for every game he wins.

That could make college football interesting if people skipped being drafted so they could play for colleges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This article is everything that is wrong with this country and I am a Gamecock.

Either you believe in a free country and a free market, or you don't...and if you don't, like the guy who wrote this article, I appreciate when you raise your hand or otherwise signal that to me...it allows me to discount everything you say

That's an ironic argument coming from the side that's against compensating players. A free market would say that DayShun should get a cut of the 42,617 DayShun Jerseys sitting in the stands. Unless, of course, they are all Steve Fuller fans........

Easy tater, these young coot and Clemson fans ain't gotta a clue who Steve Fuller is. Google will be overloaded with hits
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"