Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lease questions

Two grand for 50 acres? I guess it would depend on how nice the clubhouse is and how hot the included prostitutes are.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Two grand for 50 acres? I guess it would depend on how nice the clubhouse is and how hot the included prostitutes are.
    I would let somebody else lease if for 2000, then dump my hounds out on one side of it every Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon, and just chooootttt'em from the shoulder of the paved road.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I would let somebody else lease if for 2000, then dump my hounds out on one side of it every Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon, and just chooootttt'em from the shoulder of the paved road.
    That's already factored in the price.

Insane. I'm paying $25/acre for prime kentucky farms.

lease 5 acres of it in the middle and put you a stand up plant food plots bait it up good and hunt. 50 acres for price of 5.

don't do such as this but being a smartazz seems to be tradition nowadays so...

For $2000 , I got forty acres in Ga within a hour from Hampton county. Getting screwed by someone you don't know, is way better than a family friend.

Not bad if you farm it too
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung