Thread: 'Two Thumbs Up' to 'Jay, The Mattress Man'

Default 'Two Thumbs Up' to 'Jay, The Mattress Man'

My wife and I went up to Greenville today to meet with Jay at "LoveMyMattress.com" ( an SCDucks Sponsor and the custom mattress division of engineeredsleep.com ) to talk to him about a new foam mattress topper.

He came through like a champ with a product recommendation that looks like it will help my wife's back/neck/shoulder condition along with making my aging bones feel better too. And, to top it off, he was able to get the cover(s) made on the spot while we waited to save me another trip up there.

I know others have recommended they talk to Jay if they're in the market for any type of mattress (home, RV, etc) or mattress topper, and I'd like to reinforce those recommendations. Look him up, make the trip, and watch your custom mattress being made for you if you'd like.

It was a pleasure to meet and do business with you, Jay.

Thanks!

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

He's on my list of people to see for sure. My 13 yr old mattress ain't cuttin' it no more.

I have had mixed reviews from every Sponsor I have ever had here, except for Jay. I say that knowing not every transaction goes perfectly. He is batting 1000. Thank you for supporting our great Sponsor!

I have bought 5 from him. And if these ever wear out I'll get another. I doubt I'll need him for a while though.

I've got one as well and they are top shelf.