Thread: Bill to ban dog hunting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    Its over boys, piss on the fire and call in the dogs. The yankees have influenced our way of life and it is not for the best. We used to be able to get along with each other.
    No, but now with more folks being able to purchase land due to hard work, and large tracks being broken up an not being able to be held due to economic paradigms, shift in attitudes toward privacy (mainly due to over reach by the feds) people want their piece of heaven.

The doggers want what isn't theirs in many instances.

There are few an rare cases were dogs genuinely get out by accident, but for the most part it is designed to fail.

Folks are tired of it. It may be due to over reach by the feds in the rest of their life but it is exemplified in parts they can control and actual physical property is, or should be in their minds.

The old school players are gonna shout scream all kind of stuff that doesn't matter, like we ran this before still hunting was popular, or I can remember when grand daddy hunted this on horse back, or people couldn't hunt if it weren't for corn, dr an lawyers ruined hunting. I could go on an on.

Guess what none of those say: "if I kept my dogs on my property no one would be bitching."

No one ever said: "Man I absolutely love it when those guys down the street tear down my gate drive up an down my roads, molest my deer, and generally make a mess."

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 01-18-2017 at 08:57 PM.