Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI chief given dossier by John McCain alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    And then America will be great again. Can't wait
    If you you in A RUSH, you are free to leave this country.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

You must have a direct line to MI-6 from your basement if you saw that 3 months ago.
    Don't need one. MI-6 wouldn't care about it because it's all bullshit. Sorta like you.

But...I can compile screenshots. And yes the whole trolling the media and the establishment started almost 3 months ago. I'm not going to go back that far into 4chan to search for screenshots just to prove to you what I already knew about, so this will have to do.

Screenshot Compilation

But yeah Im a Hillary supporter for pointing out Trumps inconsistencies and broken promises and trying to hold him accountable for his campaign promises.
    No not because of that. Because you are too stupid to wait until he gets to be the president. How many other "politicians" have you seen in your non-contributing miserable life that have done as much as he has already for America while they were the president elect and not yet the president. How can he break a campaign promise before he's in office. Although there are some out there saying he has already done more for the country before he is president than all the presidents in the last 28 years. You are a typical liberal pissed cause you lost.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The past 28 years huh? That's a lot for him to credit for. Mergie you're full of shit. There's no point in trying to have a rational discussion with you. Get out from that basement and enjoy the real world some man
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Ziggy, would you have preferred Hillary over Trump?

That golden shower bit might be a hoax, but would anybody be surprised if Trump actually did it? Tyson zone should be renamed the Trump zone.
    Hell, I'd be happy to piss on Obama himself if it would help wash away any of the damage that POS has done over the last eight years.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Ziggy, would you have preferred Hillary over Trump?
    Negative, partner. I would've preferred neither, but now that Trump has it I really do hope he'll be the best pres. we've had in decades. I just think some of this issues are worth looking at and talking about, that's all. And he needs to get off Twitter, he sounds like a fucking idiot.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."

Negative, partner. I would've preferred neither, but now that Trump has it I really do hope he'll be the best pres. we've had in decades. I just think some of this issues are worth looking at and talking about, that's all. And he needs to get off Twitter, he sounds like a fucking idiot.
    This fake news report is the exact reason why he's on Twitter. Since the main stream media tries to defame him every chance they get, he has to have some way to save face.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    This fake news report is the exact reason why he's on Twitter. Since the main stream media tries to defame him every chance they get, he has to have some way to save face.
    Exactly. Some people are to blind to see it.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

What issues should be looked at Zigster? Please provide a link to your source. You sound like a liberal agenda driven pissed off sore loser prick. Please prove me wrong and why you're not a never Trumper. While you're "looking into" things provide us the link to your candidate's platform that is more pro growth smaller government than Trump's. Run along chop chop.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

My dude was McMullin. Feel free to look him up. He's not perfect, but no candidate is.

2 links from a search that took 30 seconds. All these issues are readily available to read from a quick search if you're interested.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...to-know-214520

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...?client=safari

Politico and Time magazine?

A leftist site and a leftist magazine. That's too rich!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Like I said Merge, plenty of other sources online if you take the time to look. First two I came across.

And Politicos usually on the conservative side

And Politicos usually on the conservative side
    Lol.... You serious Clark?

Ha. It's no Fox News but I thought it was center-right?

Nope...

If you want to see how they rank check out this list in red and blue. You will find Politico and Time on the list.

Spoiler: They are both blue (liberal)

https://thewatchlog.com/websites/pol...ve-or-liberal/

Oh and Foxnews isn't conservative, they are actually more center. Several years ago a university did research on news sites to find out how many people that worked at the site were politically registered. Fox did have the most registered Republican employees, but they were stiil 80% registered Democraps.

10-4, it's been years since I've read anything on Politico. I suspect the majority of foxs on air people are registered R. They run the programming. Need it to balance out CNN and MSNBC anyway.

I could've linked from huffington post quoting Michael Moore talking about Bernie if I really wanted to blow this abortion of a thread up. Kidding...kind of.