Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
There is something very wrong if the team winning or losing a game causes a grown ass man to cry.

Period.
OK, I'll spell it out for you. Clemson University and Clemson Athletics has been a huge part of my family for many years. I was introduced to it by my grandfather, who happened to be a pretty cool person. Attending games was something we did together as often as possible. My choice to attend and graduate from Clemson meant a lot to him, and we continued to attend Clemson football games together. We also spent many days hunting and fishing together, and I will often get emotional in the woods when I think about him and miss him. My emotions early Tuesday morning were from missing him, wishing he was with me, and wishing we could experience that together. I had his 1950 Clemson A&M ring with me in the stadium, and I enjoyed having a little piece of him with me.

To be honest, I feel like something is very wrong if there aren't things that you feel strongly enough about to get emotional every now and then.