Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Bama vs Clemson Part 2: Official thread

Shit yeah it has! :Cheers:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It is amazing to see this thread and still see new posts from timsmith and Collin and ugadog filled with reasons Clemson is not and will not be good.
    Last edited by DJP; 01-10-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    **sigh**

Y'all win. I looked it up. 7 three and outs with 17 possessions. Impressive no doubt. But far from 11 STRAIGHT.
    I think they were 0 for 11 in third down conversions.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    It is amazing to see this thread and still see new posts from timsmith and Collin and ugadog filled with reasons Clemson is not and will not be good.
    If you read this thread and think I said that, then your reading comprehension sucks.

I don't understand why some of y'all are so sensitive. Stop being so defensive and trying to convince everyone you should be there. Dabo was quoting his stats on the field in the pregame interview yesterday. And in the post game interview he was talking about Colin Cowheard calling them a fraud. And he was again quoting stats about the teams they beat this year. Why?

You don't need to convince anyone of anything with stats. You already did. Clemson walked onto the field and beat the best in an incredible football game. There is no doubt you guys are the best. Anyone that tries to say otherwise is an idiot. I haven't seen anyone try to say otherwise. But Dabo and some of y'all are still trying to convince us and being sensitive about any little comment.

I'm not taking anything away from Clemson. They played smash mouth football for 60 minutes and they beat Bama at their own game. My point is that when Saban sits down and tries to figure out what happened, he's not going to be happy with Sarkisian.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since your team won a national championship. Don't start acting like a fucking woman already. Put your emotions aside and try to talk football with the grown ups.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 01-10-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Shit yeah it has! :Cheers:

Yeah you better cherish 2016
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I'm not gonna quote your post or read it because you just don't matter when it comes to Clemson Football.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Yeah you better cherish 2016
    Now if I could just kill some galdarn ducks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I'm not gonna quote your post or read it because you just don't matter when it comes to Clemson Football.
    If you ever want to stop acting like a moody ass woman and actually talk football one day let me know. Hell, I'll buy you a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If you hadn't notice where I live. I reside in Ga.This is a open forum, you have your opinion and I have mine. I have no guarrells with Clemson or the Gamecocks, just remember this. Every team has a chance to win any weekend. It sometimes is the underdogs. So don't let this WIN go dictate what you think next year will be.
    I base my expectations on next year not on one championship and 2 finals, but the last 4 signing days, the current coaching staff, "the process" and culture in place. I think Clemson has finished better than their preseason rank the past 5 seasons. Trends change but there's no reason to think Clemson will trend down and become the dumpster fires like SC and UGA just because underdogs can win on any given Saturday. It's a great time to be a Tiger fan.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-11-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I think they were 0 for 11 in third down conversions.
    thats what I meant. 11 straight.

sorry I cant stick up for myself...

TimSmith, et al--clemson is the best team in the country. I dont think we will suck next year. Its that simple.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    thats what I meant. 11 straight.

sorry I cant stick up for myself...

TimSmith, et al--clemson is the best team in the country. I dont think we will suck next year. Its that simple.
    Your $1000 to mine $1 they will not win next years natty. I will take your $1000 and give it to the charity of my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I base my expectations on next year not on one championship and 2 finals, but the last 4 signing days, the current coaching staff, "the process" and culture in place. I think Clemson has finished better than their preseason rank the past 5 seasons. Trends change but there's no reason to think Clemson will trend down and become the dumpster fires like SC and UGA just because underdogs can win on any given Saturday. It's a great time to be a Tiger fan.

Did you ask Dabo if you could type his postgame interview on scducks? Cause that's exactly what he said. I guess great minds think alike. Or wait,,,,, are you Dabo?
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 01-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Your $1000 to mine $1 they will not win next years natty. I will take your $1000 and give it to the charity of my choice.
    nice try, Tim

I never said another national title. I am just contradicting your inane comments about clemson sucking next year. They obviously will not.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    nice try, Tim

I never said another national title. I am just contradicting your inane comments about clemson sucking next year. They obviously will not.
    Clemson is a great team, some folks on here is predicting a repeat natty. With a new QB and people leaving. I don't see it happening, but I have been wrong many a times before. I wish the Tigers the best of luck in years to come. Look at UGA 5star QB , theirs a learning curve to producing points.

Timsmith in his eternal conquest to move the conversation from winning this week to losing in 363 days.

Speak louder, Tim, my ears are still ringing from the confetti cannons.

Clemson won't win a NC next year, they'll be 9-3 or 10-2 at best. FSU, UL and AU are all on the schedule and will be tough to beat. Most likely Bama will be the team winning it all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson won't win a NC next year, they'll be 9-3 or 10-2 at best. FSU, UL and AU are all on the schedule and will be tough to beat. Most likely Bama will be the team winning it all.
    Tread lightly my friend, reality had not set in for some. Let revisit this thread in 11 months. Maybe sooner, when their year is what they expected.

Clemson is a great team, some folks on here is predicting a repeat natty. With a new QB and people leaving. I don't see it happening, but I have been wrong many a times before. I wish the Tigers the best of luck in years to come. Look at UGA 5star QB , theirs a learning curve to producing points.
    I have read through this entire thread, and have not seen one person predicting a natty repeat. Who said that and where?

Bama will go to Natty next year, Clemson will be a 7-3 team without golden boy. So all of those who jumped on the Tigers bandwagon may want to do some research and find another Natty contender.
    7-3? What about those other two games? Rainouts?

Every dog has his day !!