Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bama vs Clemson Part 2: Official thread

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Bama will go to Natty next year, Clemson will be a 7-3 team without golden boy. So all of those who jumped on the Tigers bandwagon may want to do some research and find another Natty contender.
    First it was the downfall would happen when Morris left, then when fragile Watson got hurt, then losing most of the D to the NFL last year. Dabo built a program, as you coots know as well as anyone things can unfold quick but it is unlikely for Clemson. Dabo says dumb things at times but he wouldn't kill Clemson's program by saying "1 or 2 more years". You people enjoyed a short mediocre run falling way short with a jerk and know you have to deal with it. Clemson will be among the elites for a few more years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Clemson has another stud coming in at quarterback. I'm thinking that Clemson's program will be a force to contend with for a while. They will have the recruiting pull, they have a good system and group of coaches. As a Carolina fan, I expect that they will be our toughest game each year for the next several.
    minus the part about being a Carolina fan, I told my grandfather the same thing earlier today
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Hope Clemson can keep venables he is their biggest asset

Not all 5 stars turn into watsons
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    First it was the downfall would happen when Morris left, then when fragile Watson got hurt, then losing most of the D to the NFL last year. Dabo built a program, as you coots know as well as anyone things can unfold quick but it is unlikely for Clemson. Dabo says dumb things at times but he wouldn't kill Clemson's program by saying "1 or 2 more years". You people enjoyed a short mediocre run falling way short with a jerk and know you have to deal with it. Clemson will be among the elites for a few more years.

But you forgot they won the SEC East...................................... I never even knew they gave a trophy for winning a division in your own conference.... I always remember win or lose the conference... never heard of East or West or Alantic or Coastal.... fuckin' BS if you ask me..... win the conference or not that is the trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Not all 5 stars turn into watsons
    Exactly..... They can recruit all five stars, 99% will not make it.

Quote Originally Posted by loud1 View Post
    Hope Clemson can keep venables he is their biggest asset
    Agreed

More 4 and 5 stars turn into All Americans than 3 stars and JUCO transfers but please keep buying what Boom is selling for a few more years. Dabo is hand picking SC, Tennessee and getting a few players from Tidewater, Florida and Georgia.

More 4 and 5 stars turn into All Americans than 3 stars and JUCO transfers but please keep buying what Boom is selling for a few more years. Dabo is hand picking SC, Tennessee and getting a few players from Tidewater, Florida and Georgia.

Saban retires, Dabo is going where he learned to be a Champion. So don't think Dabo is long term ,he is waiting his turn to coach a SEC dynasty.

Possible and SC's only only chance to compete recruiting in SC again on a regular basis, but if Dabo goes to Bama SC still can't win a championship. So careful what you wish for. Either way Clemson is all vested in football if Dabo leaves there will be another solid hire with the same great facilities and solid fanbase.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-10-2017 at 08:40 PM.

More false negativity from a cock roach Debbie downer.

Piss ain't good in cornflakes is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    I think it was 7.
    **sigh**

Y'all win. I looked it up. 7 three and outs with 17 possessions. Impressive no doubt. But far from 11 STRAIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    More false negativity from a cock roach Debbie downer.

Piss ain't good in cornflakes is it?
    you still make me laugh till this day, touche'
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Possible and SC only chance to compete is SC on a regular basis anymore, but if Dabo goes to the Bama SC still can't win a championship. Careful what you wish for. Either way Clemson is all vested in football there will be another solid hire with the same great facilities and solid fanbase.

If you hadn't notice where I live. I reside in Ga.This is a open forum, you have your opinion and I have mine. I have no guarrells with Clemson or the Gamecocks, just remember this. Every team has a chance to win any weekend. It sometimes is the underdogs. So don't let this WIN go dictate what you think next year will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If you hadn't notice where I live. I reside in Ga.This is a open forum, you have your opinion and I have mine. I have no guarrells with Clemson or the Gamecocks, just remember this. Every team has a chance to win any weekend. It sometimes is the underdogs. So don't let this WIN go dictate what you think next year will be.
    Solid. But look at who you are taking to. He isn't smart enough to understand what you're saying.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

You best talk nice to Tim. He's probably got a five star recruit somewhere around his place. Talent is great for sure. But you can't measure heart in stars. I love to see the Renfrows and Boulware rise above what all the scouts said.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    But far from 11 STRAIGHT.
    63.6% of the way. Not exactly "far from it" but, hey, whatever.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    63.6% of the way. Not exactly "far from it" but, hey, whatever.

Come on Myles. Don't prove the Sumter stereotypes true.

7 out of 17 is not close to 11 in a row.

Meh, maybe I need to just drink some more. Math game isn't on point tonight. Yeah. I think I'll do that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Meh, maybe I need to just drink some more. Math game isn't on point tonight. Yeah. I think I'll do that.

Sounds like a fine plan. I'd celebrate all week. Between the tigers and Cubs its been a helluva a year.