Thread: Third Citadel man to play in Pro Bowl

Default Third Citadel man to play in Pro Bowl

"hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Awesome. Stump and Travis were 1st and 2nd, right?

Paul McGuire. Stump never made it.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Travis Jervey
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Between his on the field athletic ability and his off the field stuff, sounds like this cat is the real deal.

Did he graduate from the Citadel or did he bail early for the NFL?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-27-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

He graduated with his degree. Played 4 seasons but took summer school so he could graduate a semester early and focus on going pro.

Rubberhead

Dre was my classmate and teammate at El Cid, he's a smart, great guy, great family, and one of the most insane athletes I have ever played w/ or against

Good Stuff!!!

Andre was both my Citadel track teammate and my accounting study partner for several classes as he took senior classes as a junior. He graduated in 3.5 years and always had the goal of getting his CPA liscense in the offseason(unsure if he did).

He came from a dual military family and was a great guy, he continues to do alot of service with veterans and active duty populations.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau