Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Clemson Football is at a point now where we can shop at the most expensive store in the country, and I hope we can get us one of those crystal balls Monday night.
    No more Crystal balls during the on field ceremony but hopefully they get some Waterford delivered to the 864 next week. Prolly a good thing, Ray Ray may muff it on the stage.
    Last edited by ProvidenceSwamper; 01-06-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Flights are already getting cancelled. It is about to get interesting to see how everyone ends up getting down to Tampa. We roll out Sunday.
    Looking forward to seeing my Tigers play!

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Flights are already getting cancelled. It is about to get interesting to see how everyone ends up getting down to Tampa. We roll out Sunday.
    Looking forward to seeing my Tigers play!
    Your segment this morning was entertaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    He's the "Champion goose caller!"

We arrived at 3:45am in Tampa and only had 17 bathroom stops for the women. I drank too much coffee while driving and have no chance to get back to sleep

My lady friend reminded me of her favorite lunch place... Old school must do if you have time. Cash only.

http://tedpetersfish.com/menu.htm

What can be better than beer and smoked mullet.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I had fun with that. One guy with me was sky busting a Woody in the background. No way I'm gonna blow a mallard call on the radio. I suck at those.

Any of yall going without tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    Any of yall going without tickets?
    Yes I'm in Clearwater with no tickets. Looking for two to get me and my son in. BJ

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    No doubt. That would be the case with any team. What that wouldn't diminish, to me personally, is the feeling of satisfaction that I would enjoy from having been a fan for many years, a third generation graduate that met my wife there (also a graduate), and a person that has followed this team all across the country to watch games that meant far less than this one.

I promise you that I don't care what others think about what makes me happy. I love Clemson University as well as the Clemson Tigers, and if they happen to win on Monday night, I will be one happy summamabitch. If they don't win, they will have lost to the better team. I will be disappointed, but very proud of what they have accomplished. The hair will still stand up on my arms next September when they get to the top of the hill and my eyes will get puffy when they sing the alma mater. That won't ever change.

College football is a lot like the financial class system in the United States. It's very easy to remain in the same socioeconomic class that your parents were in. The difficult thing is to work hard and ascend classes. Even more difficult is to ascend and remain there. This group of Clemson players and coaches has vaulted Clemson football several classes over the last 8 years, and it has been a lot of fun. The challenge now is to continually reinvent yourself to remain in that class. Clemson Football is at a point now where we can shop at the most expensive store in the country, and I hope we can get us one of those crystal balls Monday night.
    The crystal shopping went very well.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands