Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming in a few weeks....

I have some, but haven't worn it in the woods yet. To me, it feels like a heavier version of the mossy oak branded stuff. Not the cotton mill, but between the two. That cotton mill is so heavy late in the year.

I have never liked treklite. It gets sweaty and sticks to you and is too loud.

I'll have a better review in 2 weeks.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

It's between the trek lite and the ripstop/tybee. It's not trek lite and it's not as heavy as the tybee

You're right about it being hot. That is why I really want to grab one of the shirts, but dang if I will pay for one then have it last an hour in the woods before I go and ruin it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

Quit walking through briars
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

But they are so mesmorizing.

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    It's between the trek lite and the ripstop/tybee. It's not trek lite and it's not as heavy as the tybee
    Let's hope it doesn't fade like the tybee. By the time we got to Canada last year, Hart said I stuck out badly against a woodline. Time will tell
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

you people sure do worry about clothes a lot more than I would expect.

I havent even thought about my ensemble for opening day.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Look good, feel good, play good,
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you people sure do worry about clothes a lot more than I would expect.

I havent even thought about my ensemble for opening day.
    I had to start thinking. My opening day is less than two weeks away.

I've been planning my outfit since christmas. I've tried on several different ones but am torn between patterns plus I'm waiting to see how quickly spring approaches to know how green of a pattern I need to wear. Also long range forecasts have opening day in the 30s-60s range for a low so I'm thinking breathable fabrics with compression base layers. With the vintage boots I'll be sporting, this turkey season is about to be fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I've been planning my outfit since christmas. I've tried on several different ones but am torn between patterns plus I'm waiting to see how quickly spring approaches to know how green of a pattern I need to wear. Also long range forecasts have opening day in the 30s-60s range for a low so I'm thinking breathable fabrics with compression base layers. With the vintage boots I'll be sporting, this turkey season is about to be fabulous.
    Due to the resurgence of vintage patterns, be sure to get some older items that are actually vintage. It's hard for a turkey to tell from a distance these days, but the long spurred Ol Gobblers will clearly see through the imposters and come right to the retro stuff.

One thing I have done *SPOILER ALERT* is I have used "wood grain" and "blued" colored tape to restore my camo dipped gun back to its pre dipped look. Plus, taped guns are old school. Now, if I can just find some of those original white hevi shot shells.

Thanks for the tips. Just remember I kicked your ass in the photo competition last year and I'll do it again this year if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Thanks for the tips. Just remember I kicked your ass in the photo competition last year and I'll do it again this year if I have to.
    If there's one thing I've learned from Muschamp being in Columbia is to never forget. Game On

I've got it circled on my calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    If there's one thing I've learned from Muschamp being in Columbia is to never forget. Game On
    I'm happy for you clemturd.