Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bama vs Clemson thread

Quote Originally Posted by clembo3 View Post
    Bama did not handily beat Ole Miss....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps that's why they are in the "1 score or 10 pt wins" category......

Should be a great game. My fear if I were a Clemfan would be the game Bama played against Washington. It was not clean. Saban and his staff will be correcting a lot this week and their team has shown a tendency to respond well to their coaches.

Clem can score at any time from any location on the field at a moments notice. Bama needs to get Clem scrambling and frustrated on offense and when Bama has the ball they need to throw to receivers over the middle that they've gotten isolated on LB's. If they do those two things they will win. If not....gonna be a long night.
    Last edited by Tater; 01-02-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Perhaps that's why they are in the "1 score or 10 pt wins" category......

Should be a great game. My fear if I were a Clemfan would be the game Bama played against Washington. It was not clean. Saban and his staff will be correcting a lot this week and their team has shown a tendency to respond well to their coaches.

Clem can score at any time from any location on the field at a moments notice. Bama needs to get Clem scrambling and frustrated on offense and when Bama has the ball they need to throw to receivers over the middle that they've gotten isolated on LB's. If they do those two things they will win. If not....gonna be a long night.
    Yeah not sure how I misread that one

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

Clemson will have to play their perfect game against Alabama defense no doubt.

But Alabama's offense will have to play a perfect game against Clemson's defense as well
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Clemson won't score from anywhere or anytime on this D. Stewart and Ridley will be tough for Clemson dbs.

Being non bias, look at Bama and OSU. They aren't even comparable. Guess that is why Scott Cochran makes over 500K

Early line has Clemson getting 7
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 01-02-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Didn't say they would, said they can. Do you think Saban is telling his guys Clem can't score on his D or do you think he's telling them if they miss assignments they will get burned?

Word on the street is Saban has done completed the remodeling on his trophy room, and Dabobo has done put deposit on bridesmaids dresses again

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Word on the street is Saban has done completed the remodeling on his trophy room, and Dabobo has done put deposit on bridesmaids dresses again
    Hillary bought $5 million in victory fireworks too, how'd that work out for her?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mobile qb's always seem to give Saban problems. Anxious to see if Bama can control things at the line with just their front 4 like they have for most of this season. Should be a great game.
    Last edited by DMP; 01-02-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

All the talk in the world doesn't sway this game bama has the total talent edge but not by much. Clemson has an edge also and that is revenge from last year. There is no stat comparison that matters at this point just 4 quarters of football.
    Go Tigers!

I think it is going to be one hell-of-a football game. I don't really care who wins, but I will watch every snap of the ball.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Saban has a new DC. This one is better..

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Saban has a new DC. This one is better..
    He might be more overrated than Kiffin. 4 years as a DC at 3 different schools. Has a chance to win a another national championship with someone else's system and players.

We can disagree about it.

Top to bottom, Bama has a tremendous talent gap. Which players will go higher in the draft(from top to bottom) on each time? Do you real8ze how high Alabama 'state dbs will go. How about their dl Allen and lb Foster
    Gonna be a good one, but OSU shouldn't have been there. Southern California is currently working Penn St..
    Still think Bama has more top to bottom players.

If you get them, then you really have beat The Man

Let's say hypothetically that Clemson wins with an onside kick, fake punt or field goal.

Will the storyline be that they had to resort to trick plays to beat mighty Bama?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Why do folks worry so much about other folks opinions regarding your own source of happiness?

This is special. Enjoy it for what it is. Who gives a shit what the storyline is?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Hey man. Enjoy.to be the man you got to beat the man. Bama is without out doubt ( outside of SC) the Man. Jump in and and get all your can stand

Will be interesting now that Saban has given Kiffen the boot. SEC homers and default Bama fans will blame the loss on Kiffen not calling plays.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post
    Will be interesting now that Saban has given Kiffen the boot. SEC homers and default Bama fans will blame the loss on Kiffen not calling plays.

Yep
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...ide-title-game
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

He didn't do it with Kirby last year did he?

BTW, anybody check out how Kirby is recruiting coming off an 8-5 year?
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 01-02-2017 at 06:30 PM.