Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bama vs Clemson thread

Default Bama vs Clemson thread

Currently the line is Bama by 6.5

Thoughts?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I would say that is about right, BAMA is truly the No 1 team in the land.

Tigers CAN beat them but they will have to make sure they do not let Bama D score points.

Bama has one of the best Defenses I have ever seen at turning turnovers into points, not just getting the ball but taking to the house in same play. This takes a LOT of pressure off the young QB

All the broadcasters have been saying for several weeks Clemson is the ONLY team that matches up with Bama

Saban school Dabo last year so I am sure Dabo and company will cover all bases but Saban is SABAN

Stop #9. Make hurts throw it.

Hold on to the ball

Protect #4. They will have a spy on him to limit his runs.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Clemson is much stronger at the receiver position this year compared to last years game. Gotta stop 9 and OJ Howard. Play clean special teams. Don't get down by more than 2 scores and you got a chance.

Clemson will win by 7-10 points.

Also I would handcuff Dabo and Ray Ray to the hotel fire escape when they load up on the bus.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-01-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Cat daddy has been pretty accurate all yr and I agree with his prediction

Clemson should beat Bama. I think in terms of matchups, we have the best offense in the country. Bama wont stop Clemson from scoring points. Bama's offense should only have success with the long ball. We're great up front so it will be on their QB to make the throws under pressure. As long as we limit turnovers, we will win. Unless Bama just played poorly yesterday, they just didn't look like the number one team to me.
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

Bama qb will hurt them. If Clemson stops the run then they should win
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Don't get too jacked about the big win yesterday as it relates to playing next week, after all OHSU was ranked at #4 and Climp5in #2
    I will say, Climp5in appears to have looked real good from what everyone says and put a better than expected whipping on them, but still OHSU is not an Alabama by any stretch. Alabama is faster, stronger and smarter. I am looking forward to watching it, should be a good one. But some of y'all acting like they mud stomped the best team in the country last night need a reality check. Climp5in put it together last night, but they could play like they did against Pitt, you never know. Alabama puts it together every week on both sides the ball. Alabama by 3
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-01-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Usually when a college team wins big, plays a complete game, dominates, etc. , the next game they usually play poorly. If I was a Clemson fan, I would be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    Usually when a college team wins big, plays a complete game, dominates, etc. , the next game they usually play poorly. If I was a Clemson fan, I would be concerned.
    Normally I'd agree but it was close to complete I think they still left some out. They've played better each game since the Pitt loss. I'm thinking this could be another one like last year. Though I do think Bama wins, their defense is stellar.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This is Clemson's year.

Clemson is peaking this what any coach would want. Clemson seemed to have played all season with an eye on this game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anyone where I can get 6 tickets for less than 1k

i say if clemson is going to beat bama, this is the clemson team to do it
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Natty

TP?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Clemson would have to play close to perfect to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    i say if clemson is going to beat bama, this is the clemson team to do it

Yep, Tater tech by 7-10.

They will finally get a legit Natty.