Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolves killing hunting dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I've never had grilled wolf. I would imagine it's rather tough. I'll take a walking ribeye over a souped up wild dog any day.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Whoa... You are back?

Si.

Wolves were extirpated for cattlemen's dollars, period. Had we of kowtowed (pun inteded) to their wishes we wouldn't even have elk here to be getting killed by the "wrong" wolves. Or trout. Or antelope. Or clean water.......

Coyotes, on the other hand, well.... I'll just sit back watch as you try and remove them from the landscape, lol.

The whole canid history is an interesting one. I suggest some of you read up on it.

Tater test.

Myrtle beach.....
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

It is interesting .. You should have mentioned the sheep industry much more fitting for a few on here.
    Last edited by Strick9; 12-22-2016 at 09:11 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

The spud hath returned!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

There goes the neighborhood...

My FIL has a list of critters we had on the endangered species list and let get off, no shit. Wolves and alligators top that list, I'm certain he's right about all of them.

What do you mean "let get off"? The whole purpose of the ESA is to get species off the ESA. Now, I'll admit that it's being used by some folks in ways that don't jibe with that, Grizzlies are a good example, but that's another fight altogether. I'm just curious as to the "let get off" comment and the context your dad uses it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he means the silent public/SSS crowd should have helped to keep them endangered. I mean we are the top of the fucking food chain and we got rid of those bastards for a reason.
    cut\'em

There are a lot of people practicing SSS.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    There are a lot of people practicing SSS.
    Oh yeah. Wish there were even more. As a matter of fact I wish we got so good at killing wolves that we could wipe them out totally again before the Feds could get their shit together. I bet that would make Mollies' mind explode
    cut\'em

They need to be killed