Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves killing hunting dogs

Damn Molly that last tree you hugged must have given you one helluva reach around. And you obviously truly don't know chit about ecosystem management nor Elk hunting nor Elk guides nor the west in general but you admitted that already so take the op to learn or on the other just go buy a Wolf Sweatshirt, dreamcatcher and maybe get a howling wolf tat that should soothe. Guy Eastman wants your number.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    mc, why would you want Mollie to use your selfie as his avatar??? If you're that proud of it,you ought to use it yourself.
    Woodie, why don't you go bake your husband some Christmas cookies...
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 12-22-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Damn Molly that last tree you hugged must have given you one helluva reach around. And you obviously truly don't know chit about ecosystem management nor Elk hunting nor Elk guides nor the west in general but you admitted that already so take the op to learn or on the other just go buy a Wolf Sweatshirt, dreamcatcher and maybe get a howling wolf tat that should soothe. Guy Eastman wants your number.

You're right. I don't. So who should I be learning from? Where's your phd? Do you also have a crystal ball, too? When do we get to discuss the part about over population of elk in yellowstone causing over grazing and issues with rivers?

I'm fully willing to admit that I could be totally wrong about the wolf. What makes you so qualified that you can't do the same? Based on here-say from someone who has a profit stake in high-population elk numbers?

So should we start eliminating buffalo now, too. Because most ranchers, especially in montana, believe that they are the cause of brucellosis in cattle, without any scientific date btw.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Deep snow means death for Elk , and sport for wolves..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I would like to go on record and state that I have shot or shot at every wolf I have ever laid eyes on in the wild for no other reason than I am the top predator and I wanted a sick ass wolf skin coat that uses he head for a hood
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I would like to go on record and state that I have shot or shot at every wolf I have ever laid eyes on in the wild for no other reason than I am the top predator and I wanted a sick ass wolf skin coat that uses he head for a hood
    Along with every other rancher in Montana as well. They love the wolves I tell yah. Love seeing them in the crosshairs as they squeeze the trigger.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I looked at doing a wolf hunt when the wife and I went up to Kalispell this past spring. But our trip was already short enough so I vetoed it.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Mollie, you have gone over the edge into the liberalism, wolf loving, stream erosion, nightmarish, bad hunter delusionment. My qualifications you ask.. well just yikes.. theres a liberal poke in the eye if there ever was one. Your memory has failed you I reckon. Pretty sure you know my quals from a Seaduck trip that I was kind enough to take you on where you killed your first Scoter. Though I may have you pinned wrong or you may have forgotten our conversation.. I am deeply hurt laffin... What has gotten into your koolaid boy?...I am qualified but won't further bait your hook if you can't recall. Over grazing is a liberal spin at best but you took the bait. I have seen it up close and personal. As for my crystal ball, better stand on your tip toes... Wish you would have asked around and taken that wolf hunt.. Opportunity was there.
    Last edited by Strick9; 12-22-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

I'm a liberal because I like the idea of having wolves back in our habitat? How does that even make sense? Is that some sort of cop-out, cut down that is supposed to hush me? Or is that an honest thought process that goes through your head?

I remember you and the hunt. I didn't know we wouldn't be allowed to disagree from that moment on though. I have no personal grievance with you or the fact that we don't see eye to eye.

20 years from now, if the elk population is nearly extinct or not thriving, I will gladly shoot a horse and lace it with poison with the rest of you.

The taxidermist I use in S. GA had some pelts/skins in there the last time I was in. Its unbelievable how big they are when stretched out.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

mollie...it's pretty obvious when people are instant internet subject matter experts. You are one of those people. Now go blog about what it's like to hold a dick in your mouth.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 12-22-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    mollie...it's pretty obvious when people are instant internet subject matter experts. You are one of those people. Now go blog about what it's like to hold a dick in your mouth.

Hey now, we can't all be as cool as you.

Yall have a good one, I'm off work now and ain't got time to bicker anymore.

Merry Christmas.

Yes liking the fact that the incorrect wolves were introduced into a habitat where they don't belong is a liberal thought process not a scientific process. Its the wrong damn wolf, get that through your head. To add the driving factor for the intro was anti hunting and especially geared towards the decimation of an Elk/Muledeer herd that once was thriving. NO GAME NO HUNTING. Get it? This herd provided an economy derived by hunters and their needs and benefited many. So you like destroying the hunting industry and its quarry basically thats anti hunting liberal mentality and you do so in the name of stream erosion.. Your bullet points are from some Green Peace paper as the real facts are all out there plain to see.. To add fuel to fire you should be aware that every animal rights group out there funded the civil suits against the feds to shut down the upcoming wolf season and at a cost of millions to the taxpayer in reimbursements. Again its the wrong damn wolf and the hunters were doing a fine job of keeping the herds in check and creating a conservation derived economy while doing so.. If you don't get that then I can't add anything else.. SMFH
    Genesis 9;2

I just wanna know a time and date where I get to shoot the horse and lace it with poison
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Legalizing pot, agreeing with wolf reintroduction, I'm seeing a trend
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Anybody want to smoke a joint and shoot some wolves? I don't smoke but I'll gladly partake in the killing.

I was thinking more along the lines of a helicopter in mid January, with a good thermal on an AR. That should do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

f26a56c029d3d2a262b65307b8791267.jpg
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Our forefathers werent stupid.

They wiped these bastards out for a reason.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton