Thread: Tommorows winds

Default Tommorows winds

I have heard rumors of their being 35-40 mph winds. So I am looking all over the internet for wind forecasts and it just telling me we are gonna get 9mph with some 12 mph gusts.
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Just go. You will be fine! Even in a small boat
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Depends on where you plan on going. It gets sporty on lake m with some good wind.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Colin4 View Post
    Depends on where you plan on going. It gets sporty on lake m with some good wind.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    Not launching on open lake launching in the Carolina king area.
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Oh I forgot that schools are out this week. Guess I'll avoid public water for a while.

40 mph could be a challenge

Perfect day for waterfowling , it will beat sweating your nuts off and getting toted away by skeeters. Windy and cold is in the forecast. Post killing pics for us at work.

Glad to see your back, and alive. I guess you didn't fall in the deep ditch. So how did the hunt go at Wateree?

But on another note if your scared of the wind then stay home.

God damn you mother fuckers
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    God damn you mother fuckers
    I respect what you were going for. Would have been quality humor if he lived, we'll never find out now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I respect what you were going for. Would have been quality humor if he lived, we'll never find out now.
    I'm totally cool with him drowning and is reading about it in the news

Go out about a 1/4 to a half mile from Carolina King, turn left and go straight back. You will be fine back there. Protected waters.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Go out about a 1/4 to a half mile from Carolina King, turn left and go straight back. You will be fine back there. Protected waters.
    Probably have it all to himself too

Hope she blows, I got to hang out clothes in the morning. Poor peeps got to do what they can
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Gust from 20 to 15 from 4 to 9. Youll be fine to the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

He will be fine anywhere around Carolina King in a kayak.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I bet he didn't go this morning
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?