Thread: The Clock

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The Clock

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hunters headquarters has had an Obama countdown clock by the register for the past four years
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I'm going to be drunk and happy that day.... Been a long time coming and a lot of folks have been suffering due to that Amateur.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

39 days 12 hours
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

tick tock tick tock

37 days 10 hours

16 days 22 hours
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

10 days 14 hours!

I recall siting in a restaurant 8 years ago watching the first black president being swore in an all the jubilation an excitement. I recall it was cold, gloomy, and I felt like our country had lost it's way much like a cold winter day.

While it isn't the day he will be inaugurated. I sit here today after a cold weekend an look at the spring like forecast an warm weather for later this week. I feel like a new day has arrived the 8 years of winter are over an it is time to get some shit cleaned out white house. Spring cleaning is here boys.

Through it away.....through it all away. Get rid of it if there is a question throw it away. The only thing we need is that little old piece of paper siting in the corner over there. Sure its old, looks torn, but it is the best thing man has ever created. Yea just the original. Not that convoluted crap over in the museum. Just the original with the 10 items.

Yep, after that throw it all away!

7 days 12 hours
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

6 days 15 hrs.

3 days 11 hours and 46 min

I won't be able to answer the phone on Friday.....

Too busy gitttin likkered up!!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

As per protocol they will swear in Pence first. A lot of people think that is in case the president dies or is killed before they can swear him in. That's not at all the reason. It's just protocol and ceremony. The 20th Amendment takes care of his death:

The 20th Amendment - Section 3
    Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.
    If both die it falls to the Speaker of the House. Then if he is killed or dies it falls to the President Pro-Tem of the Senate. Then they start down through the Cabinet Secretaries, although the Senate might have to approve them first. Be that as it may, it's still (R) all the way down.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-17-2017 at 01:43 PM.

When will Nobama makes his last minute pardons? I'm really anxious to see if he pardons Hillary.

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Two hours thirty five minutes

Forty minutes

Is it time to take this sticky down yet? Unless we change it to count upwards to the date that Obama is charged with sedition and treason, which would be great.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'