Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pissed off Canadian landowner

I can vouch for MM eating what he kills. After repeated warnings from several credible sources, he tried to eat a Marsh Hen.

I believe the txt went something like this:
    It has the consistency of chicken, but tastes like a rotten cigar minnow... Hahaha!!!!!

I just landed in Douth Dakota. I will kill 6 ducks and three pheasants each day. One night we will feed about 20. We have never consumed it all. The ranchers enjoy the rest.

Since I am a political figure I cannot respond with foul language to obnoxious posts. I can marinate you with pompous sarcastic replays to get your goat. Glad to know it works.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 10-14-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Entitled does not apply. I work my butt off in multiple business to earn my sporting trips. This weekend I will unapologetically kill more than I will eat.

Let's take this moment to list the positive attributes of each other.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 10-14-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Swear a thread about some one driving over crops turns into eating everything you kill Jesus. I don't kill alot of ducks but I do consume them all but I will say if I stacked them like some people do on here I'm sure I would be donating also. That's a hell of alot better than seing all the young kids throwing them in the swamp now adays to rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I just landed in Douth Dakota. I will kill 6 ducks and three pheasants each day. One night we will feed about 20. We have never consumed it all. The ranchers enjoy the rest.

Since I am a political figure I cannot respond with foul language to obnoxious posts. I can marinate you with pompous sarcastic replays to get your goat. Glad to know it works.
    Would have left out the fact you were a politician... That just gave some of these fellas, as Bobby Boucher would say, tackling fuel.

I am already infamous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    After eating ducks 3 times a day to stay legal you fart every five minutes and they smell like rotten ducks so you have to start gifting ducks to people who want their farts to smell like ducks so your farts subside and no longer smell like ducks.
    This is especially true at turkey camp. All you have to do is hunt turkeys for more than two days in a row and all your farts smell like turkeys.

It's really quite impressive how it happens.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    there are very few people that i know that hunt or fish JUST because they like to eat fish/deer/ducks/turkey..... sure, i know a ton of people that LOVE to eat wild game, myself included. but to say "if you arent hunting strictly because you need meat" is a little bit of a stretch.

when i shoot a turkey, the last thing on my mind is fried turkey nuggets... will I eat the turkey? probably..., or it might sit in my freezer until fuzzy's next wild game supper fundraiser for his church.... either way it gets eaten by someone.... but to say i spent 5k last season because i wanted to gorge myself on turkey nuggets for the rest of the year would be silly. the vast majority of this site hunt for the enjoyment of the sport... the meat is just an excellent bonus.

Yuuuuup.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I am already infamous.
    Not really, there is a multitude of your kind in SC with no backbone.

Who ARE all these fucking faggots, and how did they find this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Let's take this moment to list the positive attributes of each other.
    You dress nicely, and I enjoy your culinary dishes.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    This is especially true at turkey camp. All you have to do is hunt turkeys for more than two days in a row and all your farts smell like turkeys.

It's really quite impressive how it happens.
    It's pretty amazing how that happens. I want to know the science behind the phenomenon. I first noticed it when I was around 12 years old and had cleaned a batch of wild quail that say. Every fart smelled like quail guts. It also works if you get stuck in a truck with a friend who has a case of the farts. When you fart after that they smell like the ones your farter friend busted off on you. Wahazzup wid dat?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I love this place

I hunt deer because I like to eat them. I eat ducks because I like to hunt them.

Children, children recess is over...

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I hunt deer because I like to eat them. I eat ducks because I like to hunt them.
    ^i'm with stupid^

wait. why am I even replying to this stupid thread?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    How many of these fucking faggots are supporting members?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Yall know that tee is in #nodak with a truck buried up to the axels, buttfucking mcduck right?