Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: opening day pics

well lets see that last time i check the r&r it stats, 2 woodies and 4 mallards, and no more than 1 hen mallard, so theres ya limit dip shit to include in your 6 duck limit

and how is that morphindike

How 'bout some pictures of the limits you shot (as posted "shot limits every morning" on the dnr site). To be so boastful, it looks like you would be a proud little fuckstick and show off your kill.
    Jack of all trades, master of none

Took pics of everything else, why not the ducks???
    "I feel sorry for people that dont drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they will feel all day." Lyndon B. Johnson

i am posting the pictures, soon as i recieve them in email, the rest of them should be up sometime tomorrow

you gathering all the ducks from the last 5 years from out of the freezer, letting them unthaw, and break out the digital, eh Bo?

checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitout
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

LIAR spewing forth [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

10% is actually 0% You are sad. There is not a single person that would ever believe ANYTHING you ever say. Really sad. You must be proud of such a reputation.

Hey QK, dude I'll still post the pics you sent me if'n ya want me to, but they ain't no pics of mallards, just some oddball pics of the following items:
    Stihl Pole Saw
    Stihl Weedeater
    Husqvarna Chain Saw
    Homelite back pack blower(red)
    Misc fishing rods and Plano tackle box
    Craftsman tools
    Awia(sp) big cd/stero with speakers (home system)

and a bunch of other shit that aint too important to list.

hehe

if only I was so lucky

it damn sure woudlnt suprise me

Your busted. just fess up and go on. [img]graemlins/busted.gif[/img]
    Git off my rivva *****....you gona drown!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Youre problem is that you always have some lame ass excuse for everything you say fuck-stick

You've invited me on a couple hunts, I thought about taking you up on it but I have always bullshitted to you cause i dont trust you and dont even know you. Everything you say and do sounds like a lie.

DK
    Go Tigers!!!

alright I have been away too long and time for me to get in this and get to the truth.

well lets see we only killed 7 ducks that morning between me and another guy, so how many shots are you supposed to take? i didnt even shoot a whole box of shells that morning...
    If there are two of you then how do you explain the last pic of 2 guys in the boat and the picture being taken?? Were you set up so close to someone else that you threw them your camera and asked them to snap a shot of your two when they had a chance in between swatting teal away??? Also it looks as if in the background of one of the pics there is a group of decoys near the tree line that seems a little close if you ask me seems either you set up close to someone else or they set up close to you and neither one of you had a spotlight?? Doesnt make much sense to me at the moment so could you please explain the situation!!!!!
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

really buddy, if youre taking pictures of decoys, youre gonna take pictures of dead ducks.

i havent seen a mallard or a black yet. id raise the flag too if it hadnt already been raised!
    someone play a bugle.

Same old song and dance. I killed this, but I'm waiting on the pics. If I had pics of a limit of mallards, I would email them to my buddy before I sent some blurry ass pics of a couple of woodies and a pic of my dog getting ready to hump those same woodies. But that's just me. I hope next season will be all you've ever imagined it will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

rack em

I got your PM Quack, but I’m convinced it was the same spot. Maybe 50 yards different, but the same hole. Or maybe it’s from a parallel universe. Man, you seem to step into it every time you post on here. Just give it a rest.

I know the area Gander is talking about like the back of my hand. Quack, you are a LYING mutha and a royal piece of shit!! You can bullshit these other guys, but I have your number!

For Gander to take you there was dumb as hell on his part, but he did it because he didn't know you that well and TRUSTED you! Now in turn for his generosity you fuck him over, man you really are a low life sack of crap!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

[img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.