Thread: Huntlabs(test order)

Hey Bob they have you running 23rd, Huntcoasta 28th and me runnning 34th next weekend in the hunt test. Will they go by this order for sure? Or is this your dog#? Did'nt know if it was like UKC or not.

Let's try to train together one day this week!?
    80-20 Genaration

i was wondering the same thing DM. I really dont understand AKC yet even after running as test dog that day. Next weekend should be interesting.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Most AKC Clubs will check in the handlers at the site. They will run dogs in order as you report in. This is what happened to me this weekend in NC. I checked in at water test and was number catalog #25. I was scheduled to run 5th when the test started as the others had not checked in. As people checked in I was pushed back to my original position of 25. Don't like this system, but I guess it works. Are you available to train any this week after work? I know I need it. Not a good weekend in NC, but Chic did get her JH. Doc went out in second series in Master and Chic went out in both Senior tests. Mostly my fault.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

So you're saying that the running order is the running order, but you dont have to check in at a certain time, but no matter when you check in you basically have a spot saved because of the original running order in the book, but if you're not there it goes in the order of how people signed in? Man thats confusing. UKC rocks.

What would ya'll think about doing some training on thursday afternoon? At hat place in hollyhill you were talking about DM. That would work out great for me, but whatever ya'll think.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Thursday afternoon would work good for me HC. How about it Bob? Bob for that matter I can train any afternoon this week! I have 4 or 5 pigeons we can shoot some fliers.
    80-20 Genaration

Mostly my fault.
    Do we need to refresh your CC and FF?
    80-20 Genaration

Rodney L. Guyton / Stacy A. Overcash
    Ever run under these judges?
    80-20 Genaration

I know Stacey very well. She started the AKC tests about the same time I did. She is one of nicest folks you will see on the HT circuit. BUT!! I have never run a dog under her and she is just starting in the judging business. The other judge has been doing this for a while but I can't place him. I think I may have run a couple of JH tests under him with Doc several years ago. I can train today after work if you can just let me know where and when. My CC definately needs to move to the next level. I think I could have taken a 6 high continuous. I took Chic's past steadiness for granted and didn't try to talk quietly to her to steady her at the honor bucket. The live shot flyer was more than she could stand w/o my help and I let her down. The whipping stick was in order for being so stupid. Bob
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

Bob I can do something today. I'll give you a call.
    80-20 Genaration