Thread: Holy Dog!

I just got a beautiful little chocolate female- she is 18 months old. Her name is "Gracie". This weekend I discovered why she was so named.

I was in the back yard Saturday afternoon and my son was playing with the dog out front. My neighbor Mrs. Mary(an elderly lady) stopped at the end of her driveway and got out of her car. I walked out front to speak to her and my son and the dog were over by her car. I spoke to her briefly and she went on her way.

It was then my son (age 6) mentioned that while we were talking Gracie had jumped into Mrs. Mary's car and was eating a loaf of bread. I thought OK..now I am going to replace her loaf of Sunbeam bread. Well, I went out to speak to another neighbor and I mentioned the bread incident...and he exclaimed---no, not Mrs. Mary's communion bread!!!!

You see Mrs. Mary had baked this special loaf of bread for her church to use in their communion service Sunday morning.

Well, when Mrs. Mary returned from church (to set up for canine communion) I was waiting on her door step prepared to offer my humble apolgies. She said she had taken the bread into the church and laid it on the silver platter and placed it on the communion table when she noticed it was a bit soggy. She handled the loaf to another lady who saw that there were two bites taken from the bottom of the loaf. She said she probably would have never noticed....

Can you imagine the pastor holding up this loaf of bread during the service for blessing and the congregation sees two big bites taken out of it?

Like I said..her name is "Gracie" And now she is holy....

Can't wait to see her "walk on water this duck" season.
    We are the people our parents warned us about...JB

I can't stop laughing...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Classic!! [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."