Thread: Oregon 3%ers Roll In On FBI

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Oregon 3%ers Roll In On FBI

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

wow. they sure showed them who's boss.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    wow. they sure showed them who's boss.
    That wasn't what they were there for. They are hoping to prevent another Waco or Ruby Ridge. There won't be another freebie, if this stupid administration in DC pulls another Ruby Ridge or Waco it's gonna get bad.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-12-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Cliff notes for those of us who can't watch a 37 minute video, especially with no sound???
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That wasn't what they were there for. They are hoping to prevent another Waco or Ruby Ridge. There won't be another freebie, if this stupid administration in DC pulls another Ruby Ridge or Waco it's gonna get bad.
    Good point. whats the deal with the FBI compound? i haven't been following the story. Is that a temporary thing they set up for this situation? They looked ready for business.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

So what exactly was accomplished? No one who can make any decisions for the Feds was there.

Not exactly Hoovers "G" men either.

I'd also like to say those are some really cool tracers coming out of the 1911's!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 01-12-2016 at 02:57 PM.

That could have gone bad quickly.

And of course all the race baiters will be screaming that had they been black or mooslum, they would have rolled them.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 01-12-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Cliff note are 3% rolls up on a FBI staging ground.

FBI comes out ready to throw down.

After about 5 min they realize this wasn't a power move.

FBI starts listening to several guys who claim they are the "rational" protesters. They want to start a dialogue.

FBI explains no one is on the ground who can make any decisions to sit down which begs the question what are they there for?

Seems reasonable to take someone who can make decisions along with you.

Now, it may be that the man on the ground just wasn't there at the moment. It wasn't entirely clear, due to the blair witch project filming and the poor audio.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Cliff notes for those of us who can't watch a 37 minute video, especially with no sound???
    Bla bla bla bla bla bla....dudes talking...bla bla bla. Not worth the time to watch.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    Bla bla bla bla bla bla....dudes talking...bla bla bla. Not worth the time to watch.
    And I would like the idiot who was streaming this from his hotel room to do a little history lesson.

Yes, this has happened before. There may not have been 3%'s and a FBI, but go ask the Fed's how Ft. Sumter turned out for them!

Very interesting.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That could have gone bad quickly.

And of course all the race baiters will be screaming that had they been black or mooslum, they would have rolled them.
    The same people who wanted to let the rioters tear Baltimore apart are calling for these guys' heads. Seems that reverse discrimination is alive and well in modern America.

If the camera skills are any indication of their abilities it would not be a long engagement.

Wonder if there was a mini-gun in that black SUV that rolled up broadside behind the barricades?

And as far as a person on site that could make a decision........I promise you there was someone there that could. He/she was in the rear with the gear. Its a stall tactic in negotiations used all the time. FBI was in a position of strength (in their eyes) and had no reason to "negotiate" so they send out underlings.

granted, I didnt listen to the dialogue because that camera footage almost gave me motion sickness
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Yes, this has happened before. There may not have been 3%'s and a FBI, but go ask the Fed's how Ft. Sumter turned out for them!

That was before the Feds had shit like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Last edited by everlast; 01-13-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    That was before the Feds had shit like this:
    You can bet there are people out there that have the same weaponry or some just as bad. Those people are watching this very closely. If the feds break out a mounted full auto on these people they'll get to experience the same before it's over with.

i want to believe that, just hard to fathom. Then you have the feds recalling this type of equipment from local authorities (imo, because they are likely to sympathize with citizens in the event of unconstitutional orders).
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    You can bet there are people out there that have the same weaponry or some just as bad. Those people are watching this very closely. If the feds break out a mounted full auto on these people they'll get to experience the same before it's over with.

weaponry is like real estate.....Location Location Location.

Someone "out there" may have one, but they didnt have one THERE.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud