Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEC Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Listen believe it or not when the SEC plays out of conference most of the SEC fanbase pulls for each other together. If you don't believe it you are just a butt hurt fan from another conference. While I was in Omaha for the second NC I met LSU fans, UGA Fans, Auburn Fans, etc that were there pulling for us to win it all.

The SEC brotherhood is strong and something other conferences should take not of because of the success the SEC has shown.

The SEC shares all money between all schools equally and all schools have bought into the whats good for the conference is good for me mentality.
    Question from a butt hurt fan of another conference: Were the LSU, UGA, Auburn fans wearing Gamecock gear at the baseball games or wearing their own school colors and cheering for USC?
    Last edited by CRowland; 12-10-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    In their defense, it might be different if the ACC had a few more contenders to pull for.

FSU is the only team to win a NC in the last 25 years. Its not like their conference produces a contender every year, like some.
    We don't ride coattails

Quote Originally Posted by CRowland View Post
    Question from a butt hurt fan of another conference: Were the LSU, UGA, Auburn fans wearing Gamecock gear at the baseball games or wearing their own schools' colors and cheering for USC?

Boom

Taters rode the coattails of FSU like it was cool two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Taters rode the coattails of FSU like it was cool two years ago.
    bullshit. not 1 single Clemson fan I know of ever pulled for Jameis Winston or FSU
    rip Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    bullshit. not 1 single Clemson fan I know of ever pulled for Jameis Winston or FSU
    Tee was all over Jameis and Littlewood rode the ACC coattails to work everyday. Go back and look .... It was irony of epic proportions.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I pulled for Auburn. And Oregon, they just didn't show enough of the Cheerleaders.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Tee was all over Jameis and Littlewood rode the ACC coattails to work everyday. Go back and look .... It was irony of epic proportions.

they should have their mancards revoked
    rip Dakota

Agree

Bullshit my family all diehard tater blowhards were chanting ACC while that jameis was holding that damn trophy.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Listen believe it or not when the SEC plays out of conference most of the SEC fanbase pulls for each other together. If you don't believe it you are just a butt hurt fan from another conference. While I was in Omaha for the second NC I met LSU fans, UGA Fans, Auburn Fans, etc that were there pulling for us to win it all.

The SEC brotherhood is strong and something other conferences should take not of because of the success the SEC has shown.

The SEC shares all money between all schools equally and all schools have bought into the whats good for the conference is good for me mentality.
    Being a Clemson fan, I also pull for other ACC teams when they play out of conference. But I don't gear up in their colors or put their logo on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Being a Clemson fan, I also pull for other ACC teams when they play out of conference. But I don't gear up in their colors or put their logo on my truck.
    Exactly!

Tigers chanted ACC...ACC...ACC... to mock you losers. The dislike for FSU is only rivaled by the disdain for UNC.

I'm not that big of a homer, but here's my Christmas decorations I finished putting them up the day of the Iron Bowl,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-OGQcz2r8"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-OGQcz2r8[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I dont go that far either, this is either a joke, photoshopped, or a waterhead.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I dont go that far either, this is either a joke, photoshopped, or a waterhead.
    No, I don't think so. I work with several die hard Coots, who have been wearing Bama stuff this week.

On second thought, they are waterheads. My bad-YO!

Go back and look what the ACC did for decades on basketball , there is your origin of this conference bandwagon crap. They also were the first to cry foul when the SEC pulled same card in football .
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

uploadfromtaptalk1449788931648.jpg

A lifelong coot here, I am not sure when he started a bandwagon.

South Bamalina's gonna win it all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013