Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Valley Hs

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I don't. Care what your views are on kids cotton. I'm just sad you have reproduced
    I set this one up for LOTS of good reading! Yall keep em coming!

"The student was told she was under arrest for disturbing school and given instructions which she again refused," Lott said. "The video then shows the student resisting and being arrested by the SRO."

The Sheriff done spoke and said the girl was resisting arrest... must be true and that video we have seen is fabricated. Whodathunk?
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Glad we couldn't be arrested for disturbing class back in the day. Seriously, that crime is on the books?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Law enforcement officers are not in the business of punishing people, that's the court's job. Their job is to apprehend subjects with as little force as necessary. I don't give a shit what they did, you don't throw someone back and drag them like a dog who is not resisting or being combative at all! Everyone is entitled to due process and a jury of your peers. The cops are not the ones to issue punishment.
    She was resisting. She was acting like a shit and got treated like a shit. The cop got the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Aww lawd if a cop does one of my kids like that! It's gonna get real! I'm talking Bill Oriley gonna be talking about me if that happens to one of my kids!
    If that ever happens to your child it's because they were acting like a shit. Did you raise a shit? I hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Glad we couldn't be arrested for disturbing class back in the day. Seriously, that crime is on the books?
    Its an unconstitutional "catch-all" law that can only be interpreted after a student is arrested. 98% of the kids charged cannot afford an attorney to challenge it anyway. SRO's love it because it gives them essentially unlimited power to do what they want... any action that could be construed as not willfully complying like a sheep is a felony charge.

I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:

So you are saying that if that ever happens to someone it is because they deserve it?

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    So you are saying that if that ever happens to someone it is because they deserve it?
    Yes. More often than not. IT WAS THAT GIRLS FAULT IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID! She knew what was going to happen.
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Yes. More often than not. IT WAS THAT GIRLS FAULT IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID! She knew what was going to happen.
    ...and this is why your children should pay attention in history class.

Quote:

Do you not agree?

It has nothing to do with being a sheep. That shit bag was asked to leave class for some reason (acting like a shit) She refused. Shit got real. People want the SRO's head. My question is why?

I do not agree that she deserved what she got. I was not present, but the two videos I viewed do not justify a male LEO throwing a female, that he outweighed by 50-75 lbs, to the ground where there was no indication that she was actively resisting. My view is colored by his reputation and the arrest of a student for wearing a belt buckle with a 12 gauge shell head on the belt buckle.

Quote:

She was resisting. I don't know the shotgun shell story but I agree that's bullshit. Also, her being a female has nothing to do with it. It wasn't a fight. It was an arrest. Every time there was a fight in middle/high school, the ones between the girls were the worst. That shit bag could cause more damage than the SRO "deserved". I think he handled it swimmingly.

If she was asked to leave and refused to do so she was resisting an order from an officer. Period. If she was innocent and had done nothing wrong, then get up and leave with the officer and the administrator and do what they ask and show that you are innocent. Refusal to obey is and should be punishable. Unless an administrator or officer is asking you to do something wrong, illegal, against your morals or that would harm you, then you do it and prove them wrong later if need be. Otherwise if you act like a thug (refusing to get up and leave peacefully) expect to get treated like one.
    Become one with nature then marinate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post
    If she was asked to leave and refused to do so she was resisting an order from an officer. Period. If she was innocent and had done nothing wrong, then get up and leave with the officer and the administrator and do what they ask and show that you are innocent. Refusal to obey is and should be punishable. Unless an administrator or officer is asking you to do something wrong, illegal, against your morals or that would harm you, then you do it and prove them wrong later if need be. Otherwise if you act like a thug (refusing to get up and leave peacefully) expect to get treated like one.
    Boomface!

You can't beat the shit out of someone for being a shithead. Especially if the shithead is legally a child in your care. Sling your shithead kid across the room for not eating her dinner and let me know if that same cop doesn'tarrest you for child abuse and turn your world upside down.

Most people probably deserve a billy club to the head. But that doesn't mean you can cleave their skull at will.

Maybe so. But asking her nicely just wasn't getting it done. It was going to get physical. She resisted. He got it done.
    Edit: Show me where he beat the shit out of her?
    Last edited by willk; 10-26-2015 at 05:41 PM.

We will have to agree to disagree. I do not see that the officer's actions were warranted. I will admit that my glasses are colored based on this officer's history. But then again, all things are permissible as long as he makes it home safe at night.

Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    People want the SRO's head. My question is why?
    'Cause he white, yo!

Posted with GS5 smartphone equipped with a dumb keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post

Pure hypothetical - Would you instruct your daughter to go alone with a police officer that has a less than stellar reputation?

Quote:

Anyone remember the days when if you disrespected an adult he whooped your ass but that wasn't the worst part. Worst part was when your old man found out about it. Same people bitching about society today are on here defending her and wonder why we are where we are
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.