Thread: "What's it worth" threads

Default "What's it worth" threads

Some of you may be completely innocent, but call me a cynic. Threads that include questions like, "What is my boat worth?", or "What is my motor worth?" etc. are a slippery slope to selling items outside of the Trading Post and selling items by Non-supporting members.

Threads that include these questions will be moved to the trading post for members that are Supporting Members. Threads like these by Non-Supporting Members will be deleted.

If you really want to know what your stuff is worth, there is NADA and Kelly Blue Book, or, look for similar items on Craigslist and Ebay. Better yet, contact and pay a professional to value your item and sell it for you. But since some of you are too cheap to pony up the $25 to be a Supporting Member, I doubt the latter is even an option.
    I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what they had to teach; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Henry David Thoreau, WALDEN

Its worth what someone will pay.
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Xactly
    I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what they had to teach; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Henry David Thoreau, WALDEN