Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Music Aint Dead

Try to get there early and walk around inside if they will allow it. There are also behind the scenes tours available. The Egyptian ballroom is a first class place to attend a special event too. The Fox is an incredible venue. Truly not one bad seat in the house.

Blessed to have been there on July 6, 1976 while Skynyrd was recording "One more from the Road". Magical night.

Best concert was without a doubt the Allman Brothers Band in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by c-dub View Post
    Well I for one sure am glad it's still around. I've been to the Tabernacle several times but never the Fox. I've heard nothing but good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

That's awesome Nitro. I'm jealous. I'll definitely plan to get there early and walk around if possible.

I hope he doesn't rant and bitch anymore during his concerts about how he isn't accepted by mainstream Country music. I walked out of a show once because of this. I really like the High Top Mountain album. I went to see him and he came across as a bitter lil bitch. So we left

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    I hope he doesn't rant and bitch anymore during his concerts about how he isn't accepted by mainstream Country music. I walked out of a show once because of this. I really like the High Top Mountain album. I went to see him and he came across as a bitter lil bitch. So we left
    He didn't do any of this when I saw him in Charlottesville back in September. It was 2 hours of straight music and it was awesome.

cody jinks with ward davis and colter wall in charlotte on sale now

Some of you guys from Lexington might remember Trent Jeffcoat. He is an excellent singer/songwriter!

Nashville hasn't ruined him yet.

steeldrivers are in york this weekend

haven't seen this fella posted yet....in charlotte 7/20.....1 or the 14 shows we've got planned so far.....cody jinks next week!

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    cody jinks with ward davis and colter wall in charlotte on sale now
    See you there!
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyeller View Post
    See you there!
    the wife and i get up front and stay....neighborhood theater ain't bad, but at the music factory other week was most invasive search i'd had to go through....they got the liquor but not the less printable stuff

seen the other day reckless kelly around 5/16...tues night though and we've already got 3 others booked and 600 race weekend

started a new job this week and time off is limited...thurs after jinks going to be rough....talking with boss the other day and found out he's going.....maybe it'll help my cause

you still want that axle right?

the wife and i get up front and stay....neighborhood theater ain't bad, but at the music factory other week was most invasive search i'd had to go through....they got the liquor but not the less printable stuff

seen the other day reckless kelly around 5/16...tues night though and we've already got 3 others booked and 600 race weekend

started a new job this week and time off is limited...thurs after jinks going to be rough....talking with boss the other day and found out he's going.....maybe it'll help my cause

you still want that axle right?
    Me and a few buddies are going to the Reckless Kelly show 5/16. I'm hoping to make the Turnpike Troubadours in June as well. We're reserving a table for RK. Don't feel like standing all night

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Damn John Moreland is a big boy
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Me and a few buddies are going to the Reckless Kelly show 5/16. I'm hoping to make the Turnpike Troubadours in June as well. We're reserving a table for RK. Don't feel like standing all night

the tables for neighborhood theater are pretty decent...off to the side and raised.....they're all reserved, but i get the impression it's first come first serve for picking what table you want, so get there sooner

saw TT at amos' last year....good band with plenty good songs, but evan felker was high as a kite and just showed up to play; not much emotion.....we'll see then again in june though

the tables for neighborhood theater are pretty decent...off to the side and raised.....they're all reserved, but i get the impression it's first come first serve for picking what table you want, so get there sooner

saw TT at amos' last year....good band with plenty good songs, but evan felker was high as a kite and just showed up to play; not much emotion.....we'll see then again in june though
    Thanks for the heads up on the tables. I'll most likely be going straight from work, so I'm sure I'll be plenty early

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

wife drug me to Tim and Faith concert last night. Country music is dead. In fact, I saw it get murdered last night. Tim was doing yoga on stage...seriously.

John Prine in Charlotte 9/16

If it hasn't been mentioned already, Cody Jinks is playing at the Music Farm in Columbia on July 9. Tickets went on sale this past Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by c-dub View Post
    If it hasn't been mentioned already, Cody Jinks is playing at the Music Farm in Columbia on July 9. Tickets went on sale this past Friday.

Ill be there.

Bobby Bare releases his new album May 26

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/ne...ris-stapleton/
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Jason Isbell in Charlotte 9/29 and 9/30...presale started at 10:00 this morning