Thread: Gamecocks.........

JDAWG Coots

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

JDAWG Coots

GAMECOCKS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will be pullin for the dawgs...
    Life is a highway and I'm ready to ride!

GO JACKETS!!! HOW BOUT THEM TIGS???? Clempsin SUCKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

That's a classy gal, Cuhuntingirl! lol Bet you wish you'd kept your big fat piehole shut now don't you? Your boys finally got just what they deserved last night. Were it not for home cooking last week, y'all would be 0-2 right now! That is too funny.

For all you Cockfans, I offer my condolences because y'all truly deserved to win that game. It sucks to lose one like that and most Dawgs know we are supremely lucky. Greene was off and it is a miracle he didn't throw 2 more picks, one of which was another sure 6 if Ko had held on to the ball. If the Cocks get an offense going you will be hard to beat because your D shut down one of the most potent offenses in the country for most of the game. I'll be pulling for you from here on out.

GO DAWGS!
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

No. If the stupid cocks had a kicker worth a shit, they would have won that game...

classy comments Quack, there should be more like you!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Congrats to the Dawgs. Y'all tried to give it to us but we didn't take advantage of the opportunities.

shoot....those gamecocks just about stole that game. Too bad its 4 quarters long....Carolina did EXACLTY what they had to do to win and that was to get ahead early. Georgia is just a little better all around and had the time to get back into it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You can't steal a game by letting your opponet score 20 unanswered points and turning the ball over twice inside the 20 yd line.

Damn, you folks are so civil talking about your rivals, it's not any fun to read football posts.

Tell us how you really feel.